Twitter: Here's that Marquese Bell again

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I predicted Bell either makes the team or gets stashed for next year. I'm a fan of his, but I still don't see him taking anybody spot of the top 4 safeties.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I predicted Bell either makes the team or gets stashed for next year. I'm a fan of his, but I still don't see him taking anybody spot of the top 4 safeties.
Honestly Wilson really is on the bubble, has he shown enough to get long term deal if not time to cut bait with him because he is one of those guys that needs to be churned. Also lets not forget Hooker is made of China and only has 1 year deal.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Honestly Wilson really is on the bubble, has he shown enough to get long term deal if not time to cut bait with him because he is one of those guys that needs to be churned. Also lets not forget Hooker is made of China and only has 1 year deal.
He's not getting a long term deal but since when do we just get rid of guys just because they won't get a long term deal? Awuzie, Heath, Byron, Woods, etc etc. When Wilson made the team he barely saw the field coming from an SEC school. Bell isn't going to get any real time in real games as a udfa rookie. Yall gotta relax

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's not getting a long term deal but since when do we just get rid of guys just because they won't get a long term deal? Awuzie, Heath, Byron, Woods, etc etc. When Wilson made the team he barely saw the field coming from an SEC school. Bell isn't going to get any real time in real games as a udfa rookie. Yall gotta relax
true and if this Bell kid is good enough maybe he can play corner in nickel and dime..i mean he has the size..does he need to be just a safety?

i dont know much about him so im asking. With KJs status up in the air maybe work him in as a CB..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why not? If Markquese Bell performs better that the 4 starting above him, why would you not keep him over 1 of the 4 above him?

Don't you want to keep THE BEST 4 Safeties?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dumb.