Hey Cowboys Nation, I'm the New Guy, but my fan hood is old

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Long time reader, first time poster, how would cowboy fanatics like yourselves being doing this evening;'-)
Welcome dac! I'd be doing better if the snow wasn't breaking the trees around my house.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, welcome dac! Cowboy fans are the best!!!!

Poor Runny, the weather is crazy up there. I hope this last storm was the last bit of nasty you have to deal with. I can imagine Hawaii is sounding really good about now. In our area, the weather is getting ready to crank up with twirling clouds so I'm not going to complain about our weather yet.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, welcome dac! Cowboy fans are the best!!!!

Poor Runny, the weather is crazy up there. I hope this last storm was the last bit of nasty you have to deal with. I can imagine Hawaii is sounding really good about now. In our area, the weather is getting ready to crank up with twirling clouds so I'm not going to complain about our weather yet.
Thanks xelda, we are but I would love for us to be the best team because us fans who are the best.. deserves it, & the ones who haven't experienced a championship need one to speak about in their lives as well. Preciate ya champ!

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Oooh, nnnnnoooooo, please don't ask 'em what they're doin'!!!
Lol, hey Ksk, I remember ur name on DC forums if I'm not mistaking. & The reason why is because u had very good reading posts that I would have liked had I been a active member, which I wasn't..now I originally was on those forums but I think that was before u may have been on there. I was on there in the early 00's when we were constantly going 5-11but then life got in the way;'-)

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol, hey Ksk, I remember ur name on DC forums if I'm not mistaking. & The reason why is because u had very good reading posts that I would have liked had I been a active member, which I wasn't..now I originally was on those forums but I think that was before u may have been on there. I was on there in the early 00's when we were constantly going 5-11but then life got in the way;'-)
Why thanks!!!

This is a great place. Awesome people, good discussion, stuff like that!!! The good thing is that they don't seem to have the constant influx of trolls we had over there. And they tied our hands behind our backs and would let us do very little about it.

Seems to me I started around 06 or so. That was 3 boards ago!!!

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Why thanks!!!

This is a great place. Awesome people, good discussion, stuff like that!!! The good thing is that they don't seem to have the constant influx of trolls we had over there. And they tied our hands behind our backs and would let us do very little about it.

Seems to me I started around 06 or so. That was 3 boards ago!!!
Well since ur a vet, I may come to u (f.a.q) cuz this is my first time on here & my first question is How do u like a comment or a thread, I don't see that option on my phone, like I liked ur response how would like it I guess?!;'-)

kskboys

Reaction score
Well since ur a vet, I may come to u (f.a.q) cuz this is my first time on here & my first question is How do u like a comment or a thread, I don't see that option on my phone, like I liked ur response how would like it I guess?!;'-)
You have to have so many posts to like something. As you post, more and more stuff is granted.

We begged for them to do a setup like this on the old boards, just so the trolls couldn't constantly start new threads!!!!!

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
You have to have so many posts to like something. As you post, more and more stuff is granted.

We begged for them to do a setup like this on the old boards, just so the trolls couldn't constantly start new threads!!!!!
Preciate it Champ! So I reckon,I'm not doing anything wrong, so i can post my own thread like I have a mock draft I would like to share, but I guess I have to wait until...I guess get permission

Xelda

Reaction score
It won't take long for that like button to pop, dac. I hope you enjoy it here.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Long time reader, first time poster, how would cowboy fanatics like yourselves being doing this evening;'-)
MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! What in the world am I going to call you? Is that an acronym? I got the first part as Coachcoachis, and I am hoping it's jokin' and not jerkin', but need to know before I proceed with the rest.

I used to think the lurkers that read instead of participated were fearful of ridicule but now know that was ridiculous. Anyone reading our nonsensical crap and not wadin' on in and grabbin' some of this is just denying their own inner child. I don't have an inner child, I have an inner kindergarten full of nasty boys and one little girl, Trudy, that will become a tramp in high school.

OK, I can't deal with your moniker so I cam going to make a word out of your word that is easy for me to remember because the memory is the second thing to shrink. You shall, henceforth, be known as Cadillac, Caddy for short and be pleased I do not shorten it further.

Welcome Caddy to not only this new home but the right side of posting. I always had the feeling I was being watched on the old one and am now happy to see you've decided to expose yourself and be insulted like the rest of us.

kskboys

Reaction score
Preciate it Champ! So I reckon,I'm not doing anything wrong, so i can post my own thread like I have a mock draft I would like to share, but I guess I have to wait until...I guess get permission
Nope, just gotta post a lot. Get w/ it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! What in the world am I going to call you? Is that an acronym? I got the first part as Coachcoachis, and I am hoping it's jokin' and not jerkin', but need to know before I proceed with the rest.

I used to think the lurkers that read instead of participated were fearful of ridicule but now know that was ridiculous. Anyone reading our nonsensical crap and not wadin' on in and grabbin' some of this is just denying their own inner child. I don't have an inner child, I have an inner kindergarten full of nasty boys and one little girl, Trudy, that will become a tramp in high school.

OK, I can't deal with your moniker so I cam going to make a word out of your word that is easy for me to remember because the memory is the second thing to shrink. You shall, henceforth, be known as Cadillac, Caddy for short and be pleased I do not shorten it further.

Welcome Caddy to not only this new home but the right side of posting. I always had the feeling I was being watched on the old one and am now happy to see you've decided to expose yourself and be insulted like the rest of us.
I was going to call him CCIjizz, so yeah, Caddy it is!!!!