Hey everyone...GREAT NEWS!

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
We won!!!! :laugh2:

Not all wins are blowouts. Sometimes you win ugly. I, for one, will enjoy this victory and will look forward to next weekend.

Positives from the game today - Felix is a stud. PacMan played great and is improving every week. Witten had another solid game and Zach was all over the field.

Enjoy it....

Frozen700

Reaction score
thebigeasy88;2310898 said:
We won!!!! :laugh2:

Not all wins are blowouts. Sometimes you win ugly. I, for one, will enjoy this victory and will look forward to next weekend.

Positives from the game today - Felix is a stud. PacMan played great and is improving every week. Witten had another solid game and Zach was all over the field.

Enjoy it....

:(

sad thing is...if this was the giants or a real good team...we would have lost

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2310925 said:

Well, then you'd have been happy as a clam.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score

but it wasn't man. Bring on the Cards! :D

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score

How do you know this? Do you have a crystal ball?

Mansta54

Reaction score

IF my aunt had gonads, she'd be my uncle.. Just sayin!!!!

superpunk

Reaction score

I'm guessing you have no clue that the Bengals took the giants or a real good team to overtime two weeks ago.

The education is free.

NewJCowboy

Reaction score

How do you know that? It was a win. Every win is a good win. It's ok to enjoy it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

How do you explain the Giants/Bengals overtime game 2 weeks ago?

Frozen700

Reaction score
superpunk;2310961 said:
I'm guessing you have no clue that the Bengals took the giants or a real good team to overtime two weeks ago.

The education is free.

yea Carson with a banged up arm...stop trying to defend this Team...especially the D......the fumble we got was luck....they would have went on to score

i love this team...but until we show some fire....were not doing big things this year.....

Put the Pats offense with brady...or Chargers O....or Giants O...in the same situation..the bengals were in after the onside kick...n i guarantee they score....as much as it hurts me to say it....its true..

i was 1 of the guys jumping up n down during the off season thinking this D would be the best ever...well idk if its our scheme or what but we are not that good.....unless we play aggressive...

Romo makes to many mistakes.....face it...if it was a better team...wewould lose..our O is not high powered everyone needs to stop thinking that..pittsburg or Ravens would make us look dumb

we are a decent Offense who makes plays every now n then...but have a QB who is good for atleast 1 dumb mistake a game

Frozen700

Reaction score
NewJCowboy;2310981 said:
How do you know that? It was a win. Every win is a good win. It's ok to enjoy it.

i enjoy the win...but i know by watching this Team...were not as good as everyone who is not a cowboys fan thinks we are...i still back them up..n argue for them...but i know the truth...we over rate everyone

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2311012 said:
yea Carson with a banged up arm...stop trying to defend this Team...especially the D......the fumble we got was luck....they would have went on to score

i love this team...but until we show some fire....were not doing big things this year.....

Put the Pats offense with brady...or Chargers O....or Giants O...in the same situation..the bengals were in after the onside kick...n i guarantee they score....as much as it hurts me to say it....its true..

i was 1 of the guys jumping up n down during the off season thinking this D would be the best ever...well idk if its our scheme or what but we are not that good.....unless we play aggressive...

Romo makes to many mistakes.....face it...if it was a better team...wewould lose..our O is not high powered everyone needs to stop thinking that..pittsburg or Ravens would make us look dumb

we are a decent Offense who makes plays every now n then...but have a QB who is good for atleast 1 dumb mistake a game

hi welcome to my ignore list take care.

Frozen700

Reaction score
zrinkill;2310991 said:

Carson had an ok arm

and we have better D then the giants by far........but...i think there O is more consistent than ours

MDIZZLE

Reaction score
We beat the Bengals....The Giants had to have overtime to beat them 2 weeks ago.

A win is a win.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2310991 said:

Well if those stinking Bengals were playing us, it never would have made it to OT, they would have lost to us by at least 9 points in regulation.:D

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Terence Newman700;2311029 said:
Carson had an ok arm

and we have better D then the giants by far........but...i think there O is more consistent than ours

:lmao:

Thats your answer?

This is embarrassing.

Frozen700

Reaction score
thebigeasy88;2310944 said:
but it wasn't man. Bring on the Cards! :D

im ready for them...i hope we roll them...n improve from here on out