Hey fans of other teams?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Does your fan base act like ours after a win?

Is this a unique thing to the Cowboys?

Boysboy

Reaction score
stealth;2311889 said:
Does your fan base act like ours after a win?

Is this a unique thing to the Cowboys?

Having seen other 31 teams' MBs-I can honestly say they KNOW how to ENJOY a WIN. No matter how ugly, no matter how bad the competition, etc, etc-they at least know how to be happy when they SHOULD.

Honestly-I find it sickening how 90% of this board is filled with the bitter pill.

DatNguyen59

Reaction score
It could probably be that we expect so much of this team but they arent just producing the way we want them to and the way they should be producing

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Boysboy;2311901 said:
Having seen other 31 teams' MBs-I can honestly say they KNOW how to ENJOY a WIN. No matter how ugly, no matter how bad the competition, etc, etc-they at least know how to be happy when they SHOULD.

Honestly-I find it sickening how 90% of this board is filled with the bitter pill.

We got a win with all the mental benefits of a loss. I am enjoying it. Players want to improve, wont take next week lightly, and we won. Enjoy it people.

Ender

Reaction score
I think we have the worst fans in the NFL. Like little kids, cant make them happy at all. I wonder if giants fans were crying after they beat Cincy in over time a couple weeks.

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Ender;2311962 said:
I think we have the worst fans in the NFL. Like little kids, cant make them happy at all. I wonder if giants fans were crying after they beat Cincy in over time a couple weeks.

Preach on, my brotha!:D

hutru01

Reaction score
Ender;2311962 said:
I wonder if giants fans were crying after they beat Cincy in over time a couple weeks.

:rolleyes:

Cincy isn't as bad as their record states.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ender;2311962 said:

Exactly.

This year has made me see what other teams fans are talking about when they make fun of Cowboy "fans"

Its shameful ..... and has made this board almost unbearable with the constant negativity Win or Lose.

hutru01

Reaction score
zrinkill;2312197 said:
Exactly.

This year has made me see what other teams fans are talking about when they make fun of Cowboy "fans"

Its shameful ..... and has made this board almost unbearable with the constant negativity Win or Lose.

Ever been to a Philly board? :rolleyes:

or the Commanders, those are fun too.

Every other team is going to talk **** about other team's fans. That's just how it is. Name another team's fans that don't gripe at some points during the season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ender;2311962 said:

Agreed. You know its bad when you can say it without thinking twice even though its your favorite team.

We have so many fans and the result of that is we have a lot of people who don't check out anyone else but Dallas on Sundays and they hold us to way to high of a standard.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
hutru01;2312210 said:

Every other team is going to talk **** about other team's fans. That's just how it is. Name another team's fans that don't gripe at some points during the season.

Swoosh ..... right over your head.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
zrinkill;2312197 said:
Exactly.

Let me use a non-football analogy. When the stocks dropped 777 points the other day, it was doom and gloom on Wall Street. They bounced back the next day, gaining almost 400 points. But, even though there was an up-tick in points, traders were still skeptical about how well they would bounce back and the longterm effect of the economy. (Man, I'm going to get slammed over this)

Absolutely love the fact that the Boys won. 4-1 in the division and keeping pace. We are by no means out of it. I love the fact that our ground game was going pretty well. I love the fact that Romo was able to throw 3 TDs in a subpar game for him. I love the fact that the defense was able to stop Cincy when the game was on the line.

I guess it's like a parent looking at a kid's report card and seeing low grades on it. You're glad they are passing, but you know they can do better. I guess that's where I'm at today.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
hutru01;2312210 said:

Name another teams fans that does it every... single.... week...

superpunk

Reaction score
Boysboy;2311901 said:

I don't think it's anywhere close to 90%.

I think it's an extremely vocal and stupid minority.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Im not trying to stir up things,but your fans can see things that are critical to being able to play for a championship that are not happening on this team..I wish more of you could see that if your offense doesnt score 30+ against good teams you will more than likely lose..Your offense is so potent that everything else is looked over,but that will be the thing that will hold them back once again!! just my 2..

Sonny#9

Reaction score
Boysboy;2311901 said:

As a Skins fan -- if the Skins beat Cincy like the Cowboys did, I'd be a little nervous. I'd probably chalk it up to "a win is a win," but the confidence wouldn't be there the way it is with how the Skins beat Philly.

The fans of the 31 other teams do not have the high standards Skins and Boys fans have. We are used to winning. We have been spoiled with past great accomplishments. More recently, both of our fan bases have gotten our hopes up in the past only to be let down.

So I understand the concern.

hutru01

Reaction score
CATCH17;2312220 said:
Name another teams fans that does it every... single.... week...

Depending on the season, Eagles fans are terrible. They boo their own team more than any other team in the NFL.

This year is filled with high expectations, its to be expected that people are going to ***** when our "most talented team on paper" isn't playing to the level that they are capable of.

Trust me, I was happy we won yesterday, I just hope we can pick up the slack on both sides of the ball, or otherwise, this year is going to be a disappointment to the organization and its fans. Does that make me bitter? No, because I have faith that they will pull it together this year. ;)