Hey fellow Cowboy fans! Im new here!

TheBiG Z

Reaction score
Well I finally had the guts to say hi! I respect a lot of posters here, so usually I just sit back and watch the discussions.
Here is to a good season:beer2:!!! Hopefully many can stop bashing Roy Williams. We need to give the guy a chance. I have a feeling he will have a GOOD season.

-TheBiG Z

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheBiG Z;2734808 said:
Well I finally had the guts to say hi! I respect a lot of posters here, so usually I just sit back and watch the discussions.
Here is to a good season:beer2:!!! Hopefully many can stop bashing Roy Williams. We need to give the guy a chance. I have a feeling he will have a GOOD season.

-TheBiG Z
:welcome: to The Zone. Hope you enjoy it here. Great bunch of folks here.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Welcome to the ZONE --With the draft and new season quickly approaching--
be sure to buy a good hardhat ( the sky will be falling soon) and earplugs to protect your self from the loud screams that will follow each draft pick (and or trade that Jerry makes) And a good pair of reading classes will take the strain off of your eyes following the long list of whos fault is it posts that will come early every Monday morning...And a bottle (big bottle ) of a srtong beverage will come in handy (just hide it)
A few more things -Hos knows what he is talking about --don't mess with Sarge ---Juke can out pick you and stay out of Cbz yard...You should be fine:)

TheBiG Z

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! Ive actually been a member here for a while, I just never posted.

Its nice to finally talk to some of you. I remember what it was like in previous years drafts, its very entertaining here. :)

-Z

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Happy posting.:starspin

What does the "Z" stand for?:confused:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome: to the CowboysZone!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the delay, I was being held against my own free will. Well, it seemed like it at the time.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
:welcome:

Enjoy it here & post more often.

justbob;2735277 said:
Welcome to the ZONE --With the draft and new season quickly approaching--
be sure to buy a good hardhat ( the sky will be falling soon) and earplugs to protect your self from the loud screams that will follow each draft pick (and or trade that Jerry makes) And a good pair of reading classes will take the strain off of your eyes following the long list of whos fault is it posts that will come early every Monday morning...And a bottle (big bottle ) of a srtong beverage will come in handy (just hide it)
A few more things -Hos knows what he is talking about --don't mess with Sarge ---Juke can out pick you and stay out of Cbz yard...You should be fine:)

I think you just about covered everything.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2735636 said:
:welcome:

Enjoy it here & post more often.

I think you just about covered everything.

He forgot stay away from CBZ's pea salad :laugh1:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2735665 said:
He forgot stay away from CBZ's pea salad :laugh1:

Didn't forget --figured every new guy should get a large helping:lmao: