Hey Mods....What gives?????

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Just wondering about something. When I am viewing the forums on the left hand side I can see the Helmet icons that indicate if I have posted in that thread or not ans so forth. But actually some of them are envelopes, some of them are helemts and some of them are stars. WHy is that?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cajuncowboy said:
Just wondering about something. When I am viewing the forums on the left hand side I can see the Helmet icons that indicate if I have posted in that thread or not ans so forth. But actually some of them are envelopes, some of them are helemts and some of them are stars. WHy is that?

Cause I am a lazy bastid and have not made new ones for all of them lol.

I get side tracked sometimes and I need to get back to that and give them to reality to reset. :(

k19

Reaction score
Maybe its just you. Maybe youre on more ignore lists then you think ;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:

I get side tracked sometimes and I need to get back to that and give them to reality to reset. :(
While you're at it, can you make the arrows on the helmets blue? Or at least see how it looks. Sometimes I can't tell whether I posted in a thread. It could be that whole computer eye strain, though.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I kinda figured it was your fault. :D

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
While you're at it, can you make the arrows on the helmets blue? Or at least see how it looks. Sometimes I can't tell whether I posted in a thread. It could be that whole computer eye strain, though.

I tried...but it was so small that it just looked like a blue blur. :(

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cajuncowboy said:
I kinda figured it was your fault. :D

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering.

Well actually the orange one was done to look just like the helmet one with the arrow...but I am not sure if reality missed it or just did not like it.

I do however need to make one with the two stars...just have not found anything I have liked to replace it with yet.