Hi Cowboy Fans

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, BuffaloSoldier63!!!!!! Jump on in and give us your thoughts on matters.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BS, and I love calling you that, welcome and feel free to change out that Rowdy Marley avatar asap. There is a poster here with some powerful RowdyLove and he can get really testy if someone else has a Rowdy. He held his breath and almost passed out until the last new member changed his. Don't want to name any names (kskboys) but he's also the first member that will ask you to pull his finger. Please don't.

kskboys

Reaction score
BS, and I love calling you that, welcome and feel free to change out that Rowdy Marley avatar asap. There is a poster here with some powerful RowdyLove and he can get really testy if someone else has a Rowdy. He held his breath and almost passed out until the last new member changed his. Don't want to name any names (kskboys) but he's also the first member that will ask you to pull his finger. Please don't.
That's not my finger!!!!!!!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ooh, Ooh, now He's up to 500%.....Dude is on FIRE.
You people with the Likes, just what are you liking? Did he mention any specific names on those great threads? You think he liked yours?

We can't go liking every Tom, Dick, Harry or Buffalo Soldier that just comes waltzing in throws something up about 40 years, grabs some likes and splits. How do you know he hasn't done this all over the internet?

Londonboy

Reaction score
You people with the Likes, just what are you liking? Did he mention any specific names on those great threads? You think he liked yours?

We can't go liking every Tom, Dick, Harry or Buffalo Soldier that just comes waltzing in throws something up about 40 years, grabs some likes and splits. How do you know he hasn't done this all over the internet?
You're just jealous, because You're over 400% behind.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been a Cowboys fan for over 40 years and am glad I've found this forum. I have already read some great threads and I'm looking forward to contributing.

While we do some rooting on here, mostly we try to debate what the hell is wrong with this team, who's at fault, and why they still have a job.:dance: