Hi , I’m new here

Eight2288triplets

Reaction score
I created a thread that was deleted. Anyway , I am a typical Cowboys fan from the 70’s . I am introducing myself, my name is Scott. Nice to meet you all , including the moderator that deleted my first thread. Thank-you for letting me be a part of this forum . I really appreciate it . Edit: I just saw the requirements. I’m onboard.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I created a thread that was deleted. Anyway , I am a typical Cowboys fan from the 70’s . I am introducing myself, my name is Scott. Nice to meet you all , including the moderator that deleted my first thread. Thank-you for letting me be a part of this forum . I really appreciate it . Edit: I just saw the requirements. I’m onboard.
Welcome to the Isle of Misfit Threads.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Welcome and couch coach kicks puppies

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to the jungle! We got fun and games!............'Cept CC hid all of it, so we'll have to make do.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Welcome, Ive been a Cowboys fan ever since the Oilers fires Bum. Welcome and enjoy yourself.