Hi I'm new here

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
Welcome to a site that works properly!

Thanks . I remember your username and avatar from the old site. Glad to see a ot of people from those forums made over here . I didn't even know the old site was down until I saw others from that site posting here talking about how the old forums closed

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks . I remember your username and avatar from the old site. Glad to see a ot of people from those forums made over here . I didn't even know the old site was down until I saw others from that site posting here talking about how the old forums closed
Good to see you made it. Yep, the old site will live in infamy for a move out rivaling the Browns and Colts.

I am sorry I didn't misbehave more over there.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
Good to see you made it. Yep, the old site will live in infamy for a move out rivaling the Browns and Colts.

I am sorry I didn't misbehave more over there.

Thanks. I lost my cool when posting on the old site a few times. I' surpised I wasn't banned. I hope I didn' do anything to damage the old site . I use to log in and forget to log out

Mad_max

Reaction score
Didn't give us much warning. And welcome.