Hi! I'm New here!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When did Bob Lilly join War? Did he replace Lee Oskar on the harmonica? And here I thought he'd be the first white Neville Brother.

Welcome to the forum; however, as Chief of the Punctuation Police (Runwildboys is Chief of the Spelling Police) I must issue a warning for the absence of a ' between the y and the s. Just be relieved this is only a warning and not a full citation for misusing your colon. We take colons here very seriously, we may joke about them, but we are very serious. A misused colon is no laughing matter.

Once you post out in the gen pop, you will acquire Likes. I can make your warning disappear off your record for 10 Likes. I would appreciate it if you'd use them on my dumber posts as you will have plenty to choose from.

Londonboy

Reaction score
When did Bob Lilly join War? Did he replace Lee Oskar on the harmonica? And here I thought he'd be the first white Neville Brother.

Welcome to the forum; however, as Chief of the Punctuation Police (Runwildboys is Chief of the Spelling Police) I must issue a warning for the absence of a ' between the y and the s. Just be relieved this is only a warning and not a full citation for misusing your colon. We take colons here very seriously, we may joke about them, but we are very serious. A misused colon is no laughing matter.

Once you post out in the gen pop, you will acquire Likes. I can make your warning disappear off your record for 10 Likes. I would appreciate it if you'd use them on my dumber posts as you will have plenty to choose from.
Let the New Chap settle in for a few posts CC, let's not scare Him off with pedantic badgering and demanding "likes" with menaces.

Welcome BLW, don't let the ole CC bother Y'all, He's at that age where colons matter too much for comfort.

p.s Cowboys with a small "c"........twice..........Oh Dear Me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let the New Chap settle in for a few posts CC, let's not scare Him off with pedantic badgering and demanding "likes" with menaces.

Welcome BLW, don't let the ole CC bother Y'all, He's at that age where colons matter too much for comfort.

p.s Cowboys with a small "c"........twice..........Oh Dear Me.
I was letting the lower case c's slide in case he's a friend of cern's, the man who hates caps unlike yourself that loves them so much you'll place them anywhere.

No grace period for newbies, they gotta learn right off that this is a serious place filled with posters that take themselves seriously. I think with his moniker, he'll be OK, looks like he's spoiling for a fight.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I was letting the lower case c's slide in case he's a friend of cern's, the man who hates caps unlike yourself that loves them so much you'll place them anywhere.

No grace period for newbies, they gotta learn right off that this is a serious place filled with posters that take themselves seriously. I think with his moniker, he'll be OK, looks like he's spoiling for a fight.
Never did understand Cern's dislike of Caps, surely larger means easier to shoot.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never did understand Cern's dislike of Caps, surely larger means easier to shoot.
He's a scientist and explained it one time but I never was good at science. Whenever I had labs, the teacher would tell me "hey, I'll give you a C if you'll just stand over there and not touch anything and a B if you don't ask any of your questions and an A if you just don't show up".

Londy, I don't know if you should be capitalizing his name. The man has an arsenal and will hunt anything. And if you've noticed the joy in his hunting, he's not hunting one thing but many things.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have y'all noticed this trend? The new members sign up, start a self welcoming thread and then leave it up to us to keep it going. Lucky for them, we are well up to it and really don't need their participation. I've been known at times not to need anyone else's participation and just post among myselves.

Xelda

Reaction score
Have y'all noticed this trend? The new members sign up, start a self welcoming thread and then leave it up to us to keep it going. Lucky for them, we are well up to it and really don't need their participation. I've been known at times not to need anyone else's participation and just post among myselves.
I figured they wandered off and we just hijacked their thread.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I've got a feelin' that some Folks join a Football Forum to talk about Football.

Peeps can be strange like that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, why is my response down there, instead of up here?