Hi, new member here

Hurls

Reaction score
New member here, I just wanted to say hi. I'm a lifelong Dallas fan living near Buffalo all my life. The Bills moved training camp to my hometown when I was 13, so I became a Bills fan by forced osmosis, but Cowboys are still #1 for me. I was referred here from another user, Barrister, who I met at a Bills board I help moderate.

Any bad comments you want on Bledsoe, I have the links to them. :) Bills fans were at the end of their rope with him, so I hope he does better here. I think Dallas' line is in better shape to help him, so we'll see.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
welcome hurls , nice to meet you.

:welcome: :gent: :beer2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hurls said:
New member here, I just wanted to say hi. I'm a lifelong Dallas fan living near Buffalo all my life. The Bills moved training camp to my hometown when I was 13, so I became a Bills fan by forced osmosis, but Cowboys are still #1 for me. I was referred here from another user, Barrister, who I met at a Bills board I help moderate.

Any bad comments you want on Bledsoe, I have the links to them. :) Bills fans were at the end of their rope with him, so I hope he does better here. I think Dallas' line is in better shape to help him, so we'll see.
With that username you need Dana Carvey as Garth for an avatar.

:welcome: to the forum.

Duane

Reaction score
Good to have you on the site. One of our Mods, Michael Winicki, is from Olean, NY.

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
:welcome: believe me, you will enjoy your stay... for the first few days... then, who knows. j/k, you'll love it here.