Twitter: Highest PFF graded among the defense last night

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Jaylon playing better with Lee than LVE right now? Don’t get me wrong, LVE was improving as the season went on, but ever since he replaced LVE for majority of his snaps, he’s played like a monster. So had Jaylon.

J-Lew is nothing short of amazing for us right now. Richard is pissing me off by sitting him simply because of his height. If he balls out, WHO CARES?!

Armstrong isn’t on here, but he’s been playing pretty well.

I could go on and on, but point blank: our defense is playing well. Lots of pieces of our D are stepping up.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Jaylon playing better with Lee than LVE right now? Don’t get me wrong, LVE was improving as the season went on, but ever since he replaced LVE for majority of his snaps, he’s played like a monster. So had Jaylon.

J-Lew is nothing short of amazing for us right now. Richard is pissing me off by sitting him simply because of his height. If he balls out, WHO CARES?!

Armstrong isn’t on here, but he’s been playing pretty well.

I could go on and on, but point blank: our defense is playing well. Lots of pieces of our D are stepping up.
Not sure about stats, but eye-test wise, Jaylon has played much better with Lee. Honestly I think everyone plays better when Lee is in the game, simply becaus he’s out their predicting a lot plays and taking great angles.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I didn’t see much of Lewis aside from the fumble recovery. Woods Lawrence and Smith were better.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Sean Lee looked like the sean lee of old. He was everywhere. Whatever position he played keep him there lol. Dude was an animal.

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
people wanted the cowboys to release sean lee..

those same people also complain about the lack of depth on the team.. go figure

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
people wanted the cowboys to release sean lee..

those same people also complain about the lack of depth on the team.. go figure

LVE might not get his job back. He's had a disappointing season and the defense was better with Lee.