Highest rushing grades in goal to go situations since 2015

Reaction score
I am curious to see where Zeke is.

QB's have the element of surprise. They can run when plays break down. Or run read options. Dak has taken advantage of that as teams focus on Zeke near the goal line.

I don't take a whole lot out of this stat.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
FEED ME!!!

FEED ME MONEY...EVEN THOUGH I FAIL TO CONVERT THOSE 3RD/4TH & 1s/Goals!!!!

20200503-190617-picsay.jpg

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Why is it that the biggest supporters of Prescott are haters of Elliott?

Things that make you go, hmmm.
I can only speak for myself but it's because Dak has over performed expectations while Zeke has under performed expectations. Had Zeke continued to perform at his 2016 level I wouldn't be complaining about him. I would have hoped he wouldn't have peaked in his rookie year but it seems that's what he had done.

Then his biggest fans have to come up with all kinds of excuses for him while exaggerating how good he is by saying things like "he pushed pile 4-5 years every play" or "he always falls forward for 3 yards". Mind you, his yards before and after contact don't support these statements but doesn't stop them being said.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

QB's have the element of surprise. They can run when plays break down. Or run read options. Dak has taken advantage of that as teams focus on Zeke near the goal line.

Yet....no other quarterback is up there but Dak......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I can only speak for myself but it's because Dak has over performed expectations while Zeke has under performed expectations. Had Zeke continued to perform at his 2016 level I wouldn't be complaining about him. I would have hoped he wouldn't have peaked in his rookie year but it seems that's what he had done.

Then his biggest fans have to come up with all kinds of excuses for him while exaggerating how good he is by saying things like "he pushed pile 4-5 years every play" or "he always falls forward for 3 yards". Mind you, his yards before and after contact don't support these statements but doesn't stop them being said.
Zeke has probably played up to par. Mind you when the Cowboys got him.....the league started to value the running back again and guys like Leonard Fornette, Saquon Barkley and CMac were all taken top 10. He's performed better than all of them or just as good. He's been the best back in the NFL since 2016.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Id say goal to go situations are extremely important situations.... This isnt a cherry picked stat like you seem to be suggesting. I get the sentiment, as there are a lot of those type of stats out there...this isnt one.
I agree. This is probably one of their more important stats and less cherry picked.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Dak is a beast, that's what you should take from this. Even the horrid Garrett was smart enough last year to realize he needed to go away from Zeke and go with Dak in critical short yardage situations.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why is it that the biggest supporters of Prescott are haters of Elliott?

Things that make you go, hmmm.

Because they understand the game of football.

I have found that most Dak haters like Garrett and like Zeke. LOL

Says it all right there.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Zeke has probably played up to par. Mind you when the Cowboys got him.....the league started to value the running back again and guys like Leonard Fornette, Saquon Barkley and CMac were all taken top 10. He's performed better than all of them or just as good. He's been the best back in the NFL since 2016.
He was the best back in 2016. He was not the best back in 2017, 2018, or 2019.