Highest rushing grades in goal to go situations since 2015

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, playing two less games shouldn’t hurt of help him. Being injured can, for example, lead to a drop in performance to re-adjust with the team. And playing in grass and in the cold KC, could affect the numbers as well. And having a mediocre rushing game.

If these stats are a mess, then what does it make of this thread and “rushing grades” and “digging deeper”? You started this thread and used a tweet from PFF as a positive for Dak. Looking at the stats, as I said, one would have no idea what “rushing grades” means taking into account the stats in the link I provided.

His percentage would not be drastically effected either way unless in those two games he was considerably better than he was all year or considerably worse.

Its crazy you make excuses for everyone but Dak it seems lol. I get not liking him or not being a homer but you literally defend everyone else lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well....can't say that I'm surprised lol.
I'm not against Dak. I hope he turns out to be even close to as good as some of the people here think he already is, I really do. And I think he's perfectly capable of not causing losses. I think he has enough pieces now, as long as the defense and ST is average or above to go a long way, maybe even all the way.

khiladi

Reaction score
His percentage would not be drastically effected either way unless in those two games he was considerably better than he was all year or considerably worse.

Its crazy you make excuses for everyone but Dak it seems lol. I get not liking him or not being a homer but you literally defend everyone else lol.

You seem to be avoiding the real issue. First of all, comparing Mahomes to Dak as a QB is utterly asinine. Secondly, his percentages relative to other QBs could be drastically affected. But the real issue here is, if these stats are a mess, what does it say for you starting a thread about “rushing rating” and your phrase “it’s not Zeke”...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not against Dak. I hope he turns out to be even close to as good as some of the people here think he already is, I really do. And I think he's perfectly capable of not causing losses. I think he has enough pieces now, as long as the defense and ST is average or above to go a long way, maybe even all the way.
Yeah I know...I'm just saying I expected that type of comment earlier from the same usual suspects lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You seem to be avoiding the real issue. First of all, comparing Mahomes to Dak as a QB is utterly asinine. Secondly, his percentages relative to other QBs could be drastically affected. But the real issue here is, if these stats are a mess, what does it say for you starting a thread about “rushing rating” and your phrase “it’s not Zeke”...

Let's don't deflect by a point a didn't make. I never compared Dak to Pat. A poster on this site asked where is Dak in comparison to other quarterbacks and you answered with Ryan Fitzpatrick when in fact he's actually better than Russell Wilson and Pat Mahomes. So that was my point. Had nothing to do with "comparing" him to anyone. I was just telling the truth about it. And you know you intentionally brought up Ryan Fitzpatrick. You can't claim to be about stats and miss Mahomes and Wilson's name lol. You knew their percentages too.

And these stats I posted very well could be taken as a mess. Never once made any claim that it was or wasn't. I said its not Zeke because its a rushing stat and you would assume a rushing stat Zeke would be the Cowboy represented and he wasn't. I've been the one in this thread actually defending Zeke lol.

khiladi

Reaction score
Let's don't deflect by a point a didn't make. I never compared Dak to Pat. A poster on this site asked where is Dak in comparison to other quarterbacks and you answered with Ryan Fitzpatrick when in fact he's actually better than Russell Wilson and Pat Mahomes. So that was my point. Had nothing to do with "comparing" him to anyone. I was just telling the truth about it. And you know you intentionally brought up Ryan Fitzpatrick. You can't claim to be about stats and miss Mahomes and Wilson's name lol. You knew their percentages too.

And these stats I posted very well could be taken as a mess. Never once made any claim that it was or wasn't. I said its not Zeke because its a rushing stat and you would assume a rushing stat Zeke would be the Cowboy represented and he wasn't. I've been the one in this thread actually defending Zeke lol.

Actually, I said the following:

They were 16th in red zone scoring and 22nd on the road and Dak’s completion percentage was at 50% from 10 and 20 yards out, so the excuse if starting field position doesn’t really cut it. They weren’t scoring regularly when they got to the red zone. And Dak was put up a lot of passing yardage, more than pretty much every QB in the league

Further, nobody even knows how they rate this rushing stat. It’s definitely not scoring in general. It’s pretty meaningless. Dak scored 3 TDs rushing this year and one of them was a 42 yarder, meaning it wasn’t even in the red zone.

Then I was asked how does he compare to other QBs and I said he’s pretty mediocre, which he is.

And then you came in and said people need to ‘look deeper’ when Khiladi provides stats and you provided a whole list of names at QB without ‘looking deeper’.

And that is where we are now. If you want to look deeper than you can look deeper for example, by looking at rushing attack and Ryan Tannehil, where Zeke is almost as efficient in the red zone as Henry.

The reality is you didn’t look deeper at the ‘rushing stat in goal to go’ provided to start this thread. Nobody knows how it’s calculated.

Last edited:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I have broken it down multiple times with multiple posters. I choose not to go through this exercise again.

I am not like those posters who enjoy repeating the same talking points on multiple threads, over and over, endlessly.

I have made my point of view known and there are those that agree and those that don't. That's where it stands and that's where it stays.

In other words you don't want to make YOUR OPINIONS known again so they can be REFUTED AGAIN. Brawk brawk brawk brawk.

12+88=7

Reaction score
In other words you don't want to make YOUR OPINIONS known again so they can be REFUTED AGAIN. Brawk brawk brawk brawk.

No, it to avoid this useless banter that you apparently live for.

12+88=7

Reaction score
OK go ahead and hide. You keep your opinion and those of us who have different opinion will keep ours.

Your post say everything about you.

One your skawcking like a chicken, the next running and hiding. You're not looking to debate opinions, your looking for an argument to launch verbal insults. A true internet warrior.

Good riddance.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think this thread was posted to just stir up the Dak haters again. :D

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Your post say everything about you.

One your skawcking like a chicken, the next running and hiding. You're not looking to debate opinions, your looking for an argument to launch verbal insults. A true internet warrior.

Good riddance.

OK you proved that you also have a reading and comprehension problem. I didn't say I was running and hiding, but that you are running and hiding. Bad try though.