Highest rushing grades in goal to go situations since 2015

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was the best back in 2016. He was not the best back in 2017, 2018, or 2019.
I said SINCE 2016. There's no running back that can say they're the best in all 4 of those years. Each one of those years there's a new guy. But Zeke has always been top 3-5 in the league. He's the only back that can say that in that same span.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke has probably played up to par. Mind you when the Cowboys got him.....the league started to value the running back again and guys like Leonard Fornette, Saquon Barkley and CMac were all taken top 10. He's performed better than all of them or just as good. He's been the best back in the NFL since 2016.

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Only season Zeke came close was 2016 when he had the best Oline in football. Its more than obvious that the mentally challenged, faded fool needs an incredible line to be effective.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Only season Zeke came close was 2016 when he had the best Oline in football. Its more than obvious that the mentally challenged, faded fool needs an incredible line to be effective.

The clown operated in the #1 offense in football last year and could only muster 1300 yards and 13 Td's with almost 400 touches.
Quit being silly. You can't use the excuse of Garrett being why we suck but then blame Zeke for why he had 1300 yards. Stop it. I defend Dak to the end but don't be that fan. Don't be the one who jumps from debate to debate while stepping all over your previous points just because of who the player is. You don't like Zeke. We get it. I'm not here to convince you to like him. When its personal I don't argue against that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Quit being silly. You can't use the excuse of Garrett being why we suck but then blame Zeke for why he had 1300 yards. Stop it. I defend Dak to the end but don't be that fan. Don't be the one who jumps from debate to debate while stepping all over your previous points just because of who the player is. You don't like Zeke. We get it. I'm not here to convince you to like him. When its personal I don't argue against that.

My stance is that Garrett sucked. We underperformed under Garrett based on talent.

In the #1 offense in football Zeke should have had 18-20 TD's and over 2000 combined yards minimum.

The guy was asleep the first 8 games from his Cabo hangover. Got suspended for 6 games in 2017 and ruined our season. Then holds out in his 4th year of a 5 year rookie deal?

Not to mention all the stupid things he keeps getting busted for or doing publicly. I cant stand the guy. He is everything I hate in young pro athletes today.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I said SINCE 2016. There's no running back that can say they're the best in all 4 of those years. Each one of those years there's a new guy. But Zeke has always been top 3-5 in the league. He's the only back that can say that in that same span.
Well, if that's satisfactory to you then all the power to you man. I had higher expectations of him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Id say goal to go situations are extremely important situations.... This isnt a cherry picked stat like you seem to be suggesting. I get the sentiment, as there are a lot of those type of stats out there...this isnt one.

Did this formula include how they got to the goal line? Ask Emmitt how he got many of his TD's. Michael Irvin would catch the pass, get tackled on the 1, Emmitt with the best OL ever would score.

Zeke that past 2 years has been working with a handicap, as well as the OL being subpar to what it was. That is not an excuse in itself. But that handicap was play calling and Garrett. That is the main reason.

So maybe not exactly cherry picked, so maybe grape picked instead. :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My theory on why you don't like him is because he reminds you of someone in your life...maybe in high school...maybe as a adult. He brings back flashbacks.

Not sure why its soo difficult to understand why so many people hate the guy. He is a total moron that doesn't deserve what he is getting in life or at his job. He is the textbook example of an immature, coddled, dumb, overpaid pro athlete that is famous for nothing else other then his ability to run with a leather ball.

I have no one in my life that ever reminds me of Zeke.

Case and point...…………...in the last week alone his 3 dogs maul his pool lady and he starts insulting her and claims she was trespassing. Then is sitting there stoned on his live feed and forgets to turn it off. One week in the life of Zeke Idiot.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Did this formula include how they got to the goal line? Ask Emmitt how he got many of his TD's. Michael Irvin would catch the pass, get tackled on the 1, Emmitt with the best OL ever would score.

Zeke that past 2 years has been working with a handicap, as well as the OL being subpar to what it was. That is not an excuse in itself. But that handicap was play calling and Garrett. That is the main reason.

So maybe not exactly cherry picked, so maybe grape picked instead. :laugh:

Garrett definitely sucked, but Zeke was operating in the #1 offense in football. No excuses. Pollard didn't have many issues when he got his opportunities. Scored TD's, huge gains, long TD runs, ect…...ect……

erod

Reaction score
Defenses know that Dak can't throw fades, and he doesn't throw into tight windows, so they just gang up on Zeke and make Dak beat them, which he rarely does.

Terrible red zone quarterback.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not sure why its soo difficult to understand why so many people hate the guy. He is a total moron that doesn't deserve what he is getting in life or at his job. He is the textbook example of an immature, coddled, dumb, overpaid pro athlete that is famous for nothing else other then his ability to run with a leather ball.

I have no one in my life that ever reminds me of Zeke.

Case and point...…………...in the last week alone his 3 dogs maul his pool lady and he starts insulting her and claims she was trespassing. Then is sitting there stoned on his live feed and forgets to turn it off. One week in the life of Zeke Idiot.
I claim that because to "hate" someone takes energy. Like I don't like Gronkowski. I don't like Johnny Manziel. But I HATED Michael Jordan when he played. I spent so much energy/time on hating him because he warranted it. He was too good. Scum like Gronkowski don't matter enough to me to even care enough to hate them.

So for you to hate Zeke....there's something there. You don't put up energy hating someone for the heck of it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Defenses know that Dak can't throw fades, and he doesn't throw into tight windows, so they just gang up on Zeke and make Dak beat them, which he rarely does.

Terrible red zone quarterback.
This post makes absolutely no sense. He can't do anything yet he's #4 on this list and he's also a good redzone quarterback passing the ball. He's the definition of a dual threat but you somehow tried to belittle his accomplishments by absolutely made up myths you created.

erod

Reaction score
This post makes absolutely no sense. He can't do anything yet he's #4 on this list and he's also a good redzone quarterback passing the ball. He's the definition of a dual threat but you somehow tried to belittle his accomplishments by absolutely made up myths you created.
Myths?

LOL, Dallas has been a lousy red-zone team for a good while now. Perhaps you should watch the games.

This is a widely known fact accepted by everyone but you apparently.