Hmm. Cam Newton anybody?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Well..

Now that Garrett is about finished in Dallas..

and as we have seen Dak crumble as a #1 QB in Dallas..

Lots of speculation will swirl in the on for us.

Especially over the next days.

I want to start with the future of Dak Prescott in Dallas.

And want to suggest a possible solution to Dak as QB.

Trade for Cam Newton.

Chances are good that Carolina would like to dump Kam's $21.5 mil/yr as they have other players to sign.

Kam's foot surgery went we well and while he admits he will not be the runner he was early in his career..he still feels running is part of his game.

If he is made available..I would look at it.

He will be cheaper than Dak, is a better runner than Dak, is more accurate than Dak and with our OL and running game and receivers..

all good fits for Cam's play style.

Maybe?

Last edited:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Well..

Tradenext 60 days.

And want to suggest a possible solution to D

Throw a ton of money at Andrew Luck and try to get him out of retirement..if that fails then franchise Dak for 1 season but take a QB in the draft as his replacement

KingRah

Reaction score
Well..

Tradenext 60 days.

And want to suggest a possible solution to D
He’s bAsically dak with a stronger arm.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I remember hearing that they had interest in Mullens at some point, anyone else remember this? At the very least seems like a better backup than Rush

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I remember hearing that they had interest in Mullens at some point, anyone else remember this? At the very least seems like a better backup than Rush

Mullins has potential, i though he showed an awful lot of poise when he played

Bigdog

Reaction score
Throw a ton of money at Andrew Luck and try to get him out of retirement..if that fails then franchise Dak for 1 season but take a QB in the draft as his replacement
That would be great but I think the Colts still have the rights to him so we would have to trade for him.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yes. As a person from NC, I follow the Panthers. I will have to see him back from injury, but he's still pretty young. He's a nice guy, and actually great on the sidelines (watch All or Nothing with the Panthers). He's more fiery than Dak will ever be.

He doesn't want to leave Carolina though unless they force him out. Cam is like a Russell Wilson lite. Not as good as him, but reminiscent of him. He led his team to the superbowl in 2015 and He could bring this offense to life if fully healthy. Dak would make a good backup to him.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
When is your Christmas break over? Did your teacher give you any homework during the break?

There you go talking out of your backside again trying to make small little insults that have no bearing on the conversation. I've been a cowboy fan longer than you have been alive