Holy guacamole. Amari Cooper

blueblood70

Reaction score
yup the new celebration howl is COOOOOPPPP...! similar to MOOSE etc etc.. hes shown numbers or not hes effecting he defense and helping others..today was his Cowboys break out game..either way hes helped make us better

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
I'm impressed with his routes and how clean he breaks. He's quite shifty and catches the ball smoothly. I know some of the negative nellys will talk about how his big plays were a product of poor tackling or coverage. Even with poor tackling he outran guys and made the play. Not many players can run like that and shows what happens when you get him the ball with some space.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I started Cooper in my league, 38 points. Coop is a beast. So happy we made that trade.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I'm impressed with his routes and how clean he breaks. He's quite shifty and catches the ball smoothly. I know some of the negative nellys will talk about how his big plays were a product of poor tackling or coverage. Even with poor tackling he outran guys and made the play. Not many players can run like that and shows what happens when you get him the ball with some space.

They wont... Coop is a grown man hes been doing that since Bama

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We still need to sign him beyond next year for me to like the deal. And I don't see his price going down. His impact on this offense is obvious, but that means his agent has the power
Ya,well !,I'm sure the Jr. Jones associate in this JERRY conglomerate is well suited in handling that mole hill high hurdle:yourock::starspin::yourock:

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I love Copper and what he brings every Sunday. Absolutely worth the 1st rounder. I’m happy for the guy. I can only imagine how happy he is to be part of the Dallas Cowboys and away from that **** storm in Oakland.