Holy Moly, i cant believe it

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i was watching some of the old tapes i had on my dvr, had fox sports on 10-26th, and jay glazer was on, he basically said, after all the big hoopla about wade taking over defense,

jay glazier said several players told him, wade has never been in on defensive meetings with the players and the only time he came in, was to tell them he isnt going to take over the defensive coordinator thing, but he will help out

can you believe that, good ole wade hasnt been in on defensive meetings, no wonder our defense is bad in some games, what in the sam hill is good ole wade doing when defensive meetings are taking place,

thats what was said on fox sports, im just reporting what was said, joe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i cant still believe it, but that makes sense how come some times our defense looks bad and like in the giants game if this is true, that brandon jacobs rb for giants said that the cowboy players were yelling at each other on defense about gaps etc, and looked confused,

again i dont know how true this is, but if it is, explains alot,

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
So what the heck does he do with his time, I doubt he is in the offensive meetings.

Maybe he is out polishing Jerrry's cars or something.

Iago33

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is a thread on this, but it's hard to tell what is really going on.

I thought Wade was going with a more hands-on approach, but I think he didn't want it to LOOK like he was ousting Stewart. It's hard to know who to believe.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
take it for what it is worth....oh, the WORTHLESS media opinion

well, it does make sense sense our defense seems worthless, but a very well educated guess that a 1st grader can make. Whuich explains the media mentality.

I think I may want Mike Zimmer back, at least he TRIED to blitz on 3rd down "unsuccessful as it was"

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Holy Moly, I can't believe a word you say because I can't understand a word you're saying

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
*shrugs* Oh well. He'll be gone after this year and it probably won't matter if we go on a run and finish really well he'll still be unemployed.

zeromaster

Reaction score
rage... growing stronger!!!1111one11!!!

mr_furious.jpg

dfense

Reaction score
IT's those damn "several players told me" reports again.

He could also have said; unnamed sources to get the same effect.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;2407324 said:
We would have been better off having Jerry as HC, Garrett as OC and Wade as DC
he is! Wade isn't in the defensive meetings and you know he isn't in the offensive meetings. he's a puppet for coach Jones.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]4rAk4pE0Vuw[/youtube]
--------------------------------------

Wade has his 'finger prints' all over this defense, trust me.

And it still stinks. That's the problem.

What kind of 'Defensive Guru' thinks Pat 'Stringbean' Watkins is a Strong Safety?

And what kind of Defensive Guru thinks Courtney 'Well, I used to be a CB so I am not used to much contact' Brown is any kind of a Safety?

I will tell you.

The sucky kind.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rampage;2407334 said:
he is! Wade isn't in the defensive meetings and you know he isn't in the offensive meetings. he's a puppet for coach Jones.

Yeah I know... lol

I put it like that on purpose.

But I mean... for Jerry to REALLY be on sidelines with headset and calling the game and Wade on D and Garret on O.

:laugh2: