Honestly there are 12 guys on this roster I'd cut right now

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Id keep bishop just for his tyron tackle from behind. Because as usual the lbs were no where to be found! Denfense was beyond pathetic.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I wouldn't even let them get back on the train to Oxnard. I have a hard time believing this is the best the front office can find. Would certainly be turning the roster today

Aladenoye, Josh offenisive tackle was just abysmal last night.....there has to be a vet T out there better than this
Benford, Tim JAG
Bishop, Ken.......Has been a Cowboyzone favorite...Was nothing but a speed bump last night
Hanie, Caleb.....Was a deer in the headlights. Shocking to see from a 6 year vet
Heath, Jeff....a ton of missed tackles...but caused 1 fumble will get him more looks
Johnson, Matt.....Has he been glued back together yet?
Jones, Chris.....JAG w/ no hangtime
Lindsey, Corey...made it just in time to get toasted for 70 yard TD
Malena, Ben.....we are set @ RB. Just wasting a roster spot
Sapp, Dontavis....Might be the skinniest lber in recent memory
Smith, Ryan....Was horrible in the BCS championship...and the trend continued
Webb, B.W..... Another kid I had high hopes for thinking a year in the league would help...still just as clueless

All this talk about how well some of these guys were playing in camp like a Davon Coleman, Terrance Mitchell, Martez Wilson and Anthony Hitchens aren't far behind.

I'm really starting to have my doubts about players like Jeremy Mincey, Terrell McClain and Ben Bass...that we have been sold another lemon by the good old car salesman Jerry.

So disappointed in the 1st preseason loss. 27-7.

And let's not sugar coat this........It should have been 37-7....and maybe even worse if a couple of those interceptions hadn't been dropped that would have been pick 6's

It's one thing to get beat...but this team was once again not ready to play. Poor coaching decisions..(passing the ball on 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2) Poor tackling. Defense can't get off blocks.

It just blows my mind that this team looked so poor....knowing what it's problems were...yet we looked worse than last season:confused:

Hard to disagree with a lot of these, man. Broaddus said it was Durant that caused the fumble, so Heath is one you can say you want cut. Corey Lindsey is defendable, though, because he literally hasn't even practiced with the team yet. So he was thrown into a scheme he doesn't know. That's how injured we are on defense right now. Not even ONE practice and he played a good portion of last night.

dfense

Reaction score
Yeah....poor coaching. Why put a defensive player in a position that he is not suited to play if your not going to use him that way in the regular season? There were many circumstances in last nights game were that happened. Your doing a disservice to the player. I think a lot of the DEs have a gripe this morning being forced to play DT. That is some serious bad tape for the rest of the league to see.

That's called game experience.

Or, the learning curve.

I can tell my daughter how boys are for 10 years. But until she actually goes on a date and experiences it, she will learn. And I will break his face for it.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I wouldn't even let them get back on the train to Oxnard. I have a hard time believing this is the best the front office can find. Would certainly be turning the roster today

Aladenoye, Josh offenisive tackle was just abysmal last night.....there has to be a vet T out there better than this
Benford, Tim JAG
Bishop, Ken.......Has been a Cowboyzone favorite...Was nothing but a speed bump last night
Hanie, Caleb.....Was a deer in the headlights. Shocking to see from a 6 year vet
Heath, Jeff....a ton of missed tackles...but caused 1 fumble will get him more looks
Johnson, Matt.....Has he been glued back together yet?
Jones, Chris.....JAG w/ no hangtime
Lindsey, Corey...made it just in time to get toasted for 70 yard TD
Malena, Ben.....we are set @ RB. Just wasting a roster spot
Sapp, Dontavis....Might be the skinniest lber in recent memory
Smith, Ryan....Was horrible in the BCS championship...and the trend continued
Webb, B.W..... Another kid I had high hopes for thinking a year in the league would help...still just as clueless

All this talk about how well some of these guys were playing in camp like a Davon Coleman, Terrance Mitchell, Martez Wilson and Anthony Hitchens aren't far behind.

I'm really starting to have my doubts about players like Jeremy Mincey, Terrell McClain and Ben Bass...that we have been sold another lemon by the good old car salesman Jerry.

So disappointed in the 1st preseason loss. 27-7.

And let's not sugar coat this........It should have been 37-7....and maybe even worse if a couple of those interceptions hadn't been dropped that would have been pick 6's

It's one thing to get beat...but this team was once again not ready to play. Poor coaching decisions..(passing the ball on 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2) Poor tackling. Defense can't get off blocks.

It just blows my mind that this team looked so poor....knowing what it's problems were...yet we looked worse than last season:confused:

The defense needs a miracle. There is no way to sugar coat it. Maybe guys like boathright, bishop and Coleman may come along with more reps but I agree the other guys need to go.