Hope Dak's a cerebral QB

GMO415

Reaction score
Errrrrr wrong. He made this statement during the Press Conference flanked by Stephen and Jerry, with the national media live broadcasting....

Please translate what he really meant? It must have been the fake news portion of press conference.
I don't see a HC with a 25 year offense changing it to adapt to Dak. I see Dak adaptive to his offense.

shabazz

Reaction score
Me neither. He needs to see a guy open to throw it. He anticipates nothing because I don't think he's capable of it.

I think this offense is a terrible fit for the QB. McCarthy's going to have to adjust.

I share your confidence that McCarthy can dumb down his offense for Dak.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So, you think McCarthy is lying or isn't saying the truth because he wants to be "nice" to a professional QB whom just turned down $33 million per Season:lmao2:

Your logic falls apart when peeled back.

Could it be McCarthy thinks Dak is great and can execute the entire offense because McCarthy studied the top offenses and QBs in 2019?
You're just too naive or worse if you don't understand this simple thing I posted.

Qcard

Reaction score
You're just too naive or worse if you don't understand this simple thing I posted.
I am definitely worse off for spending post currency in this thread:muttley:

We have a Superbowl winning coach clearly state that Dak is great and can execute the offense that will be tailored to his success in a press conference less than a week ago.

But somehow is a different universe "Hope Dak's a Celebral QB"..:lmao2:

Carry on sir!:lmao:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I am definitely worse off for spending post currency in this thread:muttley:

We have a Superbowl winning coach clearly state that Dak is great and can execute the offense that will be tailored to his success in a press conference less than a week ago.

But somehow is a different universe "Hope Dak's a Celebral QB"..:lmao2:

Carry on sir!:lmao:
I didn't mention jack about cerebral QB so go post to that person groupie. I said it was no way he was saying something negative even if he believed he wasn't good. When you can show proof of someone doing so we can talk until then groupie on.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I didn't mention jack about cerebral QB so go post to that person groupie. I said it was no way he was saying something negative even if he believed he wasn't good. When you can show proof of someone doing so we can talk until then groupie on.
Arguing with yet another person. Do you do anything other than argue? Do you share your opinions? Do you post on any topic other than the Cowboys QB? Are you even a fan of the Cowboys? Living in NY, I have serious doubts you are a Cowboys fan instead of a Giants troll.

Qcard

Reaction score
Well I can use the same logic..."it was no way he was saying something positive (great) even if he believed he was average let alone wasn't good"

The facts are he called Dak great. If he stated that with other lesser or different thoughts, then Mike's a liar.

You're evidence logic is a flashy object.

Yes, I am a groupie for Superbowl winning Coach speak. Parcells had the best pressers...they usually mean what they say...zero ambiguity.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Arguing with yet another person. Do you do anything other than argue? Do you share your opinions? Do you post on any topic other than the Cowboys QB? Are you even a fan of the Cowboys? Living in NY, I have serious doubts you are a Cowboys fan instead of a Giants troll.
Yeah I do more than argue maybe you should stalk my post more heavily lazy person. I've shared my opinions and yeah I post on other topics besides QB. Why wouldn't I be a fan of the boys lazy person? I'm not lazy like you sir so if I wasn't a fan I wouldn't post on here. That logic doesn't even make sense sir but I've noticed this lack of logic going around. Didn't know Cowboys fans only exist in one place thanks for letting me know that sir.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yeah I do more than argue maybe you should stalk my post more heavily lazy person. I've shared my opinions and yeah I post on other topics besides QB. Why wouldn't I be a fan of the boys lazy person? I'm not lazy like you sir so if I wasn't a fan I wouldn't post on here. That logic doesn't even make sense sir but I've noticed this lack of logic going around. Didn't know Cowboys fans only exist in one place thanks for letting me know that sir.
No way I believe you are a Cowboys fan ,NY lefty .

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Me neither. He needs to see a guy open to throw it. He anticipates nothing because I don't think he's capable of it.

I think this offense is a terrible fit for the QB. McCarthy's going to have to adjust.

Maybe there is a reason Dallas has not resigned Dak yet and McCarthy has not talked to Dak yet.