Hopeful to have some Shaq Leonard news after the game tomorrow

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At this point I feel like it's the OBJ saga again, where will they sign. Either way we'll be just fine, please give your thoughts

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I hope he is 100% healthy and we sign him.

If we do not sign, I hope he is 50% healthy.

We need a smart and instinctive LBer that anticipates the play prior to the snap, not a LBer that reacts to the play after the snap.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

We need a smart and instinctive LBer that anticipates the play prior to the snap, not a LBer that reacts to the play after the snap.
Lawrence is an anticipator like Sean Lee!

Jay

Reaction score

Anyone who thinks he’s 100% healthy, well, I’ll sell you a bridge.

For cheap, too.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He isn’t close to the same, we would get Jaylon Smith production.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Your response makes it clear that you’re just saying your opinion with no facts behind it. His film from both 2022 and this season show that he is still a productive player who can make plays.
Well, the main fact that I have is he said, in his own words, that he has been shying away from contact due to injury. His words, not mine.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Well, the main fact that I have is he said, in his own words, that he has been shying away from contact due to injury. His words, not mine.
“We would get Jaylon smith production”. No those are not Shaqs words, those are YOURS. And again the film doesn’t support those words

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
“We would get Jaylon smith production”. No those are not Shaqs words, those are YOURS. And again the film doesn’t support those words
We’ll see if he signs with Dallas. Feel free to call me out later if I’m wrong though :thumbup:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Would to love add him to the defense. He is as solid a replacement for LVE as can be found in mid season.

Hoping for Philly to look awful in a L today, and then we get the news tonight that Leonard has signed with us.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

so true lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would to love add him to the defense. He is as solid a replacement for LVE as can be found in mid season.

Hoping for Philly to look awful in a L today, and then we get the news tonight that Leonard has signed with us.
feels so good, let's make it happen

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really want a guy who is basing his selection on how either team looks and plays. As to who needs and / or wants hims the most.
Does he drive up his price based who he thinks is more desperate. Can this show he is only about a contract over winning.

I am not saying I don't want him here, as I would like they take a chance, only if they plan to actually use him, if healthy.
Then you need to look at the long term roster effect. Who do you cut, and take the chance on losing, if you can't get him to the PS.
As this is the time of year the bottom teams will be posting players to build for next year. It is like an extra drafted player or 2.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you really want a guy who is basing his selection on how either team looks and plays. As to who needs and / or wants hims the most.
Does he drive up his price based who he thinks is more desperate. Can this show he is only about a contract over winning.

I am not saying I don't want him here, as I would like they take a chance, only if they plan to actually use him, if healthy.
Then you need to look at the long term roster effect. Who do you cut, and take the chance on losing, if you can't get him to the PS.
As this is the time of year the bottom teams will be posting players to build for next year. It is like an extra drafted player or 2.
a lot to think about there big fella that you said, i'm not sure who you wouldn't dress in his place. They had redwine or something playing the other game, i'm sure his spot can be taken. Evans gave up the big pass play, I hope they're not thinking about letting him go because of that being the scapegoat

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a lot to think about there big fella that you said, i'm not sure who you wouldn't dress in his place. They had redwine or something playing the other game, i'm sure his spot can be taken. Evans gave up the big pass play, I hope they're not thinking about letting him go because of that being the scapegoat
Thing is Redwine was called up from the PS, and is now back on it. He is not part of the 53 man roster.

Maybe Tyrus Wheat, he is the 6th DE. But can also play LB as IIRC, he has that tweener size and was listed as a LB before TC.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thing is Redwine was called up from the PS, and is now back on it. He is not part of the 53 man roster.

Maybe Tyrus Wheat, he is the 6th DE. But can also play LB as IIRC, he has that tweener size and was listed as a LB before TC.
he's a goner!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
How do you know this?

You think Indy cut a perfectly good player that could still play in this league for no reason?
I'll buy in here and now on his signing. It would provide a very strong and unmeasured tool in the flow of future games and unforeseen by SF and Philly.