Hopefully with Gregory back, Parsons back to LB

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
...Chargers had 97 yds on the ground. I bet they get less had Parsons been steering ship.

1st Charger run was gash for 15, right down Jaylons lane. Lets see what happens. ;).

I just want to see the full complement of starters starting in the revamped Cowboys Defence.

It all has to do with dynamics, to wit:

*I think Quinn will earn his money 10-fold this season.
*And, too, I expect that Quinn is having fun restructuring a D down on its luck.
*He has a lot of HUNGRY, young players coming to the fore with some experienced hands.

It will be a grand time, a grand time for Defence watchers, me boy!

Nav22

Reaction score
Rex Ryan said yesterday that Parsons has found a new position, and asked incredulously, “Why would you keep him at inside linebacker!?”

Good problem to have. I can see Rex’s point if Parsons truly does have elite DE potential.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm down with him being a part time rusher

Lad, you just blew me mind!
maxresdefault.jpg

A part-time rusher...
On selected plays.

Love that concept, stout lad.
Bravo!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
...Chargers had 97 yds on the ground. I bet they get less had Parsons been steering ship.

1st Charger run was gash for 15, right down Jaylons lane. Lets see what happens. ;).

And who is this chap called Surtain?

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Just keep him on the field! Dude is a different kind of beast! It's crazy to think he's already our best defender on the team.
I love his attitude...I just keep thinking about LVE telling him he shouldn't try to make all the plays. Parsons is a freak athlete with top end desire and love of the game. I LOVE that he's going out there and trying to make all the plays.

conner01

Reaction score
Hopefully with Gregory back Parsons will be showing up everywhere creating mismatches and wreaking havoc.;)
That seems like the smart move to me
He did well lining up on the OT, but if you move him around and let him find the weak link then he could be even more effect
I want opposing QB to have to spend time finding him, then he moves again. Create confusion with blocking scheme and you not only get him in mismatches but open up other players

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Whatever happens when it’s time to throw Parsons better be attacking the QB.

Him not rushing the passer is us helping the opposing offense.
I'm enjoying the evolution of your opinion of Parsons.

1st it was he's a waste, if he can't cover.
Then it started to morph into something more generic like affecting the passing game.
And now it has honed in on pass rush.

This has been a cool rollercoaster to ride.