Hottest Team, Shmottest Team

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Last year we were the HOTTEST team coming out of September, only to tumble in the end of November.

Now we hear how the Giants, Skins, and Titans are the HOTTEST teams. While we might not have been too flashy in our wins, we've still been winning. Lets just keep rolling and hopefully we will be the HOTTEST team in December and carry on out.

I honestly believe that because we aren't the HOTTEST team right now that our own fans have been hard on the team. I dont think it is completely fair because we are 4-1. If this is the worst football we play, Ill take it. The HOTTEST teams now aren't gonna be given the Lombardi at the end of October.

Let them be "hot" right now and watch us catch fire when we need it the most.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2313431 said:
Last year we were the HOTTEST team coming out of September, only to tumble in the end of November.

Now we hear how the Giants, Skins, and Titans are the HOTTEST teams. While we might not have been too flashy in our wins, we've still been winning. Lets just keep rolling and hopefully we will be the HOTTEST team in December and carry on out.

I honestly believe that because we aren't the HOTTEST team right now that our own fans have been hard on the team. I dont think it is completely fair because we are 4-1. If this is the worst football we play, Ill take it. The HOTTEST teams now aren't gonna be given the Lombardi at the end of October.

Let them be "hot" right now and watch us catch fire when we need it the most.

This is the way I feel.

I know it's hard for America's Team to fly under the radar but if the Giants, Commanders, and Titans stay hot and keep getting all the love then maybe Dallas can sneek in the backdoor and make an unoticed push in December without a lot of hype and expectations.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Romo said something similar in his post game press conference yesterday. Only time will tell, if the Cowboys have really learned anything from their last two playoff losses.

I hope so.

Laz

Reaction score
NOT being one of the so called "Best Team" will give us the advantage and wont distract us from the hype

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
It all boils down to how we do in the playoffs. At 4-1, we're well on our way to the playoffs and a nice seeding.

Whether we beat the Bengals by 4 TDs or 9 points in the regular season is absolutely and completely meaningless to me. It seems to mean the world to others.