How about adding two current Seahawks to the Dallas roster?

erod

Reaction score
I'm hoping that the Earl Thomas trade steam picks up after Sunday, but this thread isn't about that.

If he doesn't, he very well may come here this offseason. And maybe he's not the only one from Seattle?

There's another Seattle Seahawk rumored to be semi-available, especially after this season. It'll take some first-round draft picks to get him. Rumors are that the Chargers are one of the favorites.

The player in question? Russell Wilson.

Interested?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm hoping that the Earl Thomas trade steam picks up after Sunday, but this thread isn't about that.

If he doesn't, he very well may come here this offseason. And maybe he's not the only one from Seattle?

There's another Seattle Seahawk rumored to be semi-available, especially after this season. It'll take some first-round draft picks to get him. Rumors are that the Chargers are one of the favorites.

Interested?
:huh:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Interested?

No. If Dak ends up failing, I would rather start fresh with a 1st round QB.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the cost would be too much for Russ. He's going to command a huge salary, 25 mil? More? That restricts you from signing the hogs up front (ask Seattle and their now trainwreck of an offensive line) and the picks you give up hinder you from getting blue chip talent around him for the first two years of his deal.

I would love to have the guy here the combination of loss of picks and the impact on the cap just doesn't seem like the smart move.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
wat-meme.jpg

John813

Reaction score
Once ET leaves one way or another Wilson will be the only big name they have left.
He will only be moved for a kings ransom. He is their offense. He's only 30.
They will pay him what he wants.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Heck yeah. I'd pull that trigger in a heartbeat.
Got the OL locked up for a while here.
Defense is looking up.
Wilson is top-notch as a passer.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Russell would make this offense look like the greatest show on turf. At any reasonable price, it would be the steal of the century.

Having said that, I can't imagine the Seahawks letting him go. Unless they believe the rebuilding process is going to take so long his prime will be gone. If they don't get him better protection, his shelf life isn't going to be that long. He might sign for less to come play behind a decent o line. :D

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Skins are sending us the resumes of Jim Zorn and Largent to replace Garrett and Linehan next year. Do those two count?

KingRah

Reaction score

Interested?
No thanks. I’d trade for a receiver.

Cowboysrgv85

Reaction score
Itd be Romo all over again. The contract we'd have to hand him would destroy any chance of signing good wrs keeping some of our new dbs and jaylon and demarcus plus ee's contract. No way.