How about an off-season trade for Mike Zimmer

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I would love to see this happen. A hard nosed defensive coach that has a history in Dallas. Is a link to the last Super Bowl team we had in the 90s. He also learned a lot during his time under Bill Parcells. From what I understand, he’s very close to the Stephen, Jerry, and the Jones family and still goes hunting with them on some of Jerry’s property. Would be a no-brainer if Minnesota was stupid enough to let him go. 1 year left on his deal. Thoughts?
There are going to better coaches avail. why pay for with a draft pick?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I would love to see this happen. A hard nosed defensive coach that has a history in Dallas. Is a link to the last Super Bowl team we had in the 90s. He also learned a lot during his time under Bill Parcells. From what I understand, he’s very close to the Stephen, Jerry, and the Jones family and still goes hunting with them on some of Jerry’s property. Would be a no-brainer if Minnesota was stupid enough to let him go. 1 year left on his deal. Thoughts?

I was sick when Minnesota got Zimmer and Turner. That was the Dream Team for us to finish out the Romo years. Good former Cowboy coaches with a fit for our offense and defense. The stars were perfectly aligned for good coaches that Jerry might actually take. But no.