How are you handling offseason?

Kaiser

Reaction score
iu

Kaiser

Reaction score
"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."

-Rogers Hornsby

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Draft is a couple of months away as a well as getting the hog out of the garage. Before I know it, September kickoff will be upon me. Spring provides a nice transition from football to the other joys of life.

Kaiser

Reaction score
On top of all that, this offseason is going to be boring in a good way. We only have a couple of spots to fill in the draft like 3T and TE. The big FA move is likely to be Earl Thomas, which will be the biggest non-surprise surprise since George Michael came out.

I honestly think the Sean Payton rumors might be the biggest suspense of this offseason.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm anticipating an absolutely dreadful, boring offseason. No first round pick, a little bit of semi-success being in the playoffs, we draft so well we don't need anything anyway. Just an inactive display of delusional smugness from the worst run team in professional sports.

Go Cowboys, though. Always Go Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is the proudest of our season that I can recall in quite sometime. An incredible record breaking season.

aria

Reaction score
Less stress, less alcohol, more working out, more working OT and more hockey which is significantly better than the modern day NFL. So overall, much more happy during the off-season :)

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This is going to be a long offseason..... I want some NFL football back...

The Draft is February 25
The 2019 season starts September 5

Pablo Escobar would stand around pondering who to blow up next. Surely we haven't slumped to that level. The season has only been over for a week. Well, I should say the NFL season ended a week ago. It ended much sooner around these parts thanks to incompetent coaching.