How are you handling offseason?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
NkkyKDv.gif

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve been on an IV drip the last few weeks, and am seeing a therapist to deal with my intense depression. I feel my life slipping away...
There, there. Take two fingers of Wild Turkey every 2 hours and call the doctor in the morning.

Pants

Reaction score
I had planned on giving the house a full cleaning but the 76ers were on ABC vs the Lakers. Thus, I made dinner, washed the dishes and have been eating since about 2pm, win

Note: my (yes, my) 76ers stomped Lebron and company

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
This is going to be a long offseason..... I want some NFL football back...

The Draft is February 25
The 2019 season starts September 5

Brady is still alive and got another Vinny. Aaron Rodgers continues to rob oxygen of more deserving peoples

Gooddell still has his job. The refs will be back and last but not least.......Jerry still owns the Cowboys.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
How do we handle the offseason? Just get through the boredom any you can

200.gif

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
College basketball, then transition to the Masters, then the Draft, NBA finals, then there is enough football activity in the media to get me excited about it again.

It's hard for me to get excited about the MLB because we do not have a team here.

Jipper

Reaction score
Honestly....othet than finding other things to do with my free time on sundays....the biggest challenge is what to listen to on Sirius....im spending about half my time on comedy and the other half on fox....

Will be nice when we start having news again

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly....othet than finding other things to do with my free time on sundays....the biggest challenge is what to listen to on Sirius....im spending about half my time on comedy and the other half on fox....

Will be nice when we start having news again

Tom Petty's Buried Treasure!
:thumbup: