How bad can a QB be

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
So since you’ve got a million post and been a member for 20 years you know football? I’ll lay good money you’ve never stepped in an athletic arena, on any level, in any sport...in your life. Because you post a date it means something. You just proved my point about how clueless you really are. Keep posting...HOMER!

Actually little troll .......... I posted a date because all you miserable fans from that dead website came over here at the same time ......... no wonder it went under.

Now go back to hating our QB and rooting for whoever we play next.

morat1959

Reaction score
Actually little troll .......... I posted a date because all you miserable fans from that dead website came over here at the same time ......... no wonder it went under.

Now go back to hating our QB and rooting for whoever we play next.

I have no clue what website you’re talking about. Go back to the HS band and toot your horn. You know as much about me as you do about football...HOMER!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I have no clue what website you’re talking about. Go back to the HS band and toot your horn. You know as much about me as you do about football...HOMER!

Sounds like you are tooting something else little troll....... only an idiot would want Cooper Rush starting for this team

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Played well in the 4th and on. That’s when it counted and when it mattered.
Because he played poorly in much of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd. It all counts. Dak almost singlehandedly got Philly back in the game. This was very close to being one of the worst losses in franchise history.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Because he played poorly in much of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd. It all counts. Dak almost singlehandedly got Philly back in the game. This was very close to being one of the worst losses in franchise history.

Very close, almost, if. Never understood this mentality. Especially when you focus on the negatives. What about blowing the positives out of proportion? NFL games are almost always close. Divisional/ rivalry games are even closer. Doesn’t matter how that happens. Dak played poorly for 2.5qtrs. He played lights out in the 4th and OT, when it mattered.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How do you like the winning, since Dak became our starting QB? More wins than all our conference opponents.

Love the winning, and Dak is doing fine; he just needs to clean up a few things. What's wrong with anyone mentioning that? I don't see the problem.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Love the winning, and Dak is doing fine; he just needs to clean up a few things. What's wrong with anyone mentioning that? I don't see the problem.
At some point in Dak's long and successful career, you are going to come to realize that that's just who Dak is. He has a few warts that give him character, but he's still going home with the girl at the end of the night... meaning win.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Quincy Carter took Dallas to the playoffs.

More accurately the Cowboys dragged Quincy Carter to the playoffs

Just like they are doing with Dak

To be clear Dak is better than Carter

But they were/are both along for the ride more than anything

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Very close, almost, if. Never understood this mentality. Especially when you focus on the negatives. What about blowing the positives out of proportion? NFL games are almost always close. Divisional/ rivalry games are even closer. Doesn’t matter how that happens. Dak played poorly for 2.5qtrs. He played lights out in the 4th and OT, when it mattered.

Because if we were playing a playoff caliber team, the 4th quarter wouldn't have mattered if he played the first 3 like that