How Badly will Coop be double covered without Bease?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, How bad do you think it will be for Coop and being double covered next season, now that Bease is gone? Coop helped turn around last season from 3-5, but if teams can take him away, will we have enough other weapons? Who will Dak throw it to?

I liked Beas and I would have brought him back. But you have Cooper on one side, Gallup on the other, and probably Austin or Hurns in the slot. Witten will get open at TE. And don’t be shocked if they pick another receiver in the second or third round.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, How bad do you think it will be for Coop and being double covered next season, now that Bease is gone? Coop helped turn around last season from 3-5, but if teams can take him away, will we have enough other weapons? Who will Dak throw it to?

Dak already struggles.

Zeke was his #1 WR. Aka the checkdown.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Cole had 0 effect on the coverage on Coop.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
if hurns is truly healed, i'd like to see what moore can do with him. while not a fan of bringing moore on, it's done; hope for the best and that he is all they say he is, or can be. hurns is a good receiver but more possession.

gallop i think will help open it up due to speed. he had some time to shine last year and i think we did a great job drafting him.

i don't think bease scared a lot of teams into altering their gameplan. he got some great clutch catches in during his time here and i loved seeing them. i just hated hearing him talk. net loss, nothing. i'll love seeing someone else catch the ball this year and not listening to bease talk about how good he is. lord knows all the greats end up in buffalo.

that said, i would like to see us churn the rest and see what we can find and hope witten mentors our younger TEs in the proper domination techniques and we'll be fine.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
how good do y'all think bease was????
he's fine. he's not an offense changer.