How could you not like this draft

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
We could’ve and should’ve gotten 3-4 starters and instead we MIGHT have one.
Literally the most disappointing terrible draft since 2009
Parsons and Joseph start without question day 1.

Golston takes Armstrong’s spot and Osa takes Crawford’s spot. Not sure on Wright but if Quinn is the DB genius everyone says, then you have to trust him. Cant have it both ways.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
You need depth on the d-line. Just because a guy isn't starting doesn't mean he isn't contributing. It's a rotation. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and AROUND. It's circular. Circle, with the music, the flow. All good things.

conner01

Reaction score
Thrilled they drafted all D the first 3 rounds. Not thrilled with the last 2 picks though.
I especially don’t like Wright at all
If they liked him he would have been there much later if not after the draft
I get the dline guys
They are all high effort guys so Atleast that’s a strategy

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I get you might not love it because you would have picked player X over Y... But seeing this front office pick defensive player after defensive player is refreshing. It's almost like they realize their D was historically bad and want to improve it.

I actually like this draft a lot! We've focused entirely on defence, which I wanted. I like the players we got. They make sense, especially when you consider the coaches. Our first two players are nasty players, which is an improvement over the softies we've had. The cherry on top for me was we got a player with a furry-enough name OWO!

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I get you might not love it because you would have picked player X over Y... But seeing this front office pick defensive player after defensive player is refreshing. It's almost like they realize their D was historically bad and want to improve it.

Because a lot of people in this forum are young kids who don't think before they type. They are in love with names not understanding this team is using a differs type of drafting philosophy. Speed is the new pre-requisite in Dallas. SPEED,SPEED and more SPEED. This was why the LOB was so effective. Nobody heard of Sherman Williams until the LOB was working. Sherman was drafted in the 5th round, Browner was undrafted.