How do we not look at Logan Ryan for the Safety position?

kskboys

Reaction score
My only Point is. I’ve never seen the salary can’t be an issue for this franchise. I think it’s a blown out conspiracy from the fans. We’ve always been able to extend rewrite a contract whatever it took.
You've convinced yourself of something really strange, dude!!!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
He want big contract.

Dallas dont give big contract except to own.

That settled.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There are too many to count. And I'm not really getting your logic in this.

During Romo's time, we were in such bad cap hades that Jerry had to beg Romo to restructure his contract just to get under the cap. And that wasn't to sign anyone, that was just to avoid the penalties for going over.

You are simply wrong on this one. I really don't understand how you can convince yourself of this, to tell the truth.
Restructures are never begged for homie. As a matter of fact, it's a benefit to the player, if they want more money up front.
I'm not even sure that if a team wants to restructure that a player can stop it as it's a general benefit to the player.

kskboys

Reaction score
Restructures are never begged for homie. As a matter of fact, it's a benefit to the player, if they want more money up front.
I'm not even sure that if a team wants to restructure that a player can stop it as it's a general benefit to the player.
It was in this case, homie. Learn your history, homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree Ha Ha isn't a top level signing, but he really isn't a typical safety signing for them. We haven't signed a veteran free agent to start at safety since …. well, I'm not sure. Gerald Sensabaugh?
I mean George Iloka I'd consider that type of signing though I know he was a tad bit cheaper.

Corso

Reaction score

During Romo's time, we were in such bad cap hades that Jerry had to beg Romo to restructure his contract just to get under the cap. And that wasn't to sign anyone, that was just to avoid the penalties for going over.

You are simply wrong on this one. I really don't understand how you can convince yourself of this, to tell the truth.
Okay, let's just ask for a link alluding to this begging.

Corso

Reaction score
I have a feeling there was no begging.

Corso

Reaction score
You bad person.

Me and you fight please.
Hulk talk is pleasing. I might watch a show with ol' Bill Bixby tonight.
Oh, and I'm still waiting on that guy to show me where the team begged Romo for a restructure.
I couldn't find anything!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Hulk talk is pleasing. I might watch a show with ol' Bill Bixby tonight.
Oh, and I'm still waiting on that guy to show me where the team begged Romo for a restructure.
I couldn't find anything!
I just really want to fight and argue when we all want the same damn thing.

We need real football so badly I dont know what else to say.

Edit....we dont necessarily need this DB at what he deems himself worth.

Corso

Reaction score
I just really want to fight and argue when we all want the same damn thing.

We need real football so badly I dont know what else to say.
You are leather and real and sweat and frothing at the mouth.

I'd buy you a beer, for sure. I'd buy you several. We'd wreck a bar with our "fun".

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I hope so, but all three still appear to have unreasonable demands and that's why they're sitting outhemh these players is you get t there a month out from the season. I think they picked a bad time to hold out for big bucks.

You're right on all regards.
So if Logan Ryan and Clowney were willing to play on the vet minimum the Cowboys wouldn't be interested?

Your point is more than valid brother and if that would be the case, I would go get the loan to pay those 2 salaries myself.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You've convinced yourself of something really strange, dude!!!!
No I haven’t because it’s an actual fact. I’m not talking opinion here. And you can’t come up with anything to refute it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It’s a conspiracy that the Has destroyed this team under the Romo era. Again give me one players name we didn’t sign that we wanted because of money

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You are simply wrong on this one. I really don't understand how you can convince yourself of this, to tell the truth.[/
Salary Cap is Fake News – the Dallas Cowboys Can Re-sign Everyone
Reid-Hanson_avatar_1442605885.jpg
by Reid Hanson61w ago Hi been saying it for years

joseephuss

Reaction score
My only Point is. I’ve never seen the salary can’t be an issue for this franchise. I think it’s a blown out conspiracy from the fans. We’ve always been able to extend rewrite a contract whatever it took.

Salary cap hell has never been about not being able to afford a top free agent or multiple top tier players. Yes, the franchise can afford any top tier player they want. In the past, that meant going cheap in other areas in order to make that happen. That impacts quality depth. That is a salary cap issue. In recent years it seems Dallas has been better able to balance those issues, but it certainly has plagued them in the not so distant past.