Twitter: How important is DeMarcus Lawrence to the Cowboys defense?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So you are making misleading titles to try and prove some stupid point ....... Noted
As you can see. Many people can understand it, while you can't grasp it.

Just sit this one out little buddy.

Coming in here just trying to start trouble and then losing in this fashion is a bad look. Let it go.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You'll see him more now that Quinn is there. They are going to be getting after the QB. But don't expect Teddy to be dropping back and throwing darts downfield. They are going to be running the ball and throwing short quick passes. As soon as Teddy gets to the end of his drop, the ball will be out. It's time for the Cowboys to be ready for that. Because I don't think Teddy will be sitting in the pocket for long, if at all.

Well said

John813

Reaction score
Not surprising. He's a beast 2 way player. The fancy stats will come, but he has been causing pressures on QB's.

Not like he got paid and became Haynesworth.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Want to hear something that's actually dumb?

Claiming Pollard is the best backup RB since Herschel after three games lmao.

It would be really dumb to claim that someone claimed that if they didn't actually claim that.

Did anybody actually claim that Pollard is the best backup since Herschel Walker?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It would be really dumb to claim that someone claimed that if they didn't actually claim that.

Did anybody actually claim that Pollard is the best backup since Herschel Walker?

I did

In another thread

Ohhh much better title

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

It would be really dumb to chime in like this when it was actually claimed.

Eanwen

Reaction score
It's really weird that the big runs comes when Lawrence is in but it's also when the opposing offense is least successful running the ball. Seems contradictory but there it is.

JayFord

Reaction score
If hes drawing triple teams hes very important

idc about his stats you draw double teams you free up quinn and thats a nightmare

i could careless if Lawrence only gets 2 sacks this year aslong as he commands a double team and frees up other linemen

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like Dlaw but he has to pick up. When you become the highest paid DE in the league that so called fancy stats do matter. Mack in Chicago was paid a boat load but he is backing it up. DLaw has 1.5 sacks after 3 games he need to pick it up. Sorry you want to be paid as a star then production should be demanded

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I like Dlaw but he has to pick up. When you become the highest paid DE in the league that so called fancy stats do matter. Mack in Chicago was paid a boat load but he is backing it up. DLaw has 1.5 sacks after 3 games he need to pick it up. Sorry you want to be paid as a star then production should be demanded

Sorry, fancy stats don't matter. Your play on the field does. Want to get paid as a star? Play like a star. And he is.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's really weird that the big runs comes when Lawrence is in but it's also when the opposing offense is least successful running the ball. Seems contradictory but there it is.

The sample size of explosive runs is too small this early in the season to have much relevance from a statistical perspective.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sorry, fancy stats don't matter. Your play on the field does. Want to get paid as a star? Play like a star. And he is.

4 tackles and 1.5 sacks? No he is not. I like him but he must pick it up. I have watched great players take on the double teams and still destroy an offense, he is not. I'm not saying he can't but we need better pressure and sacks. I don't care what excuses others may throw out fact is you pay that kind of cash expectation are and should be expected and those numbers are not very good