How is it ok to have a stadium 1 mile above sea level?

phildadon86

Reaction score
How is it ok to have a stadium 1 mile above sea level? That seems like competitive advantage to me. Just saying. And on top of that. The referees were horrible today

TheHerd

Reaction score
How is it ok to have a stadium 1 mile above sea level? That seems like competitive advantage to me. Just saying. And on top of that. The referees were horrible today
Neither really mattered today, but get used to the latter. After Jerry publicly questioned sir Roger's value, we're in deep crap.

links18

Reaction score
They could build a stadium on the moon. That would even things out a little...

Kaiser

Reaction score

Crazy stadium placement. Really bad officiating. Ezekiel Elliot wandering around the field after an INT.

And Marijuana is legal in Denver.

CONNECT THE DOTS PEOPLE!!!!

SoBlue128

Reaction score

Just when I thought I had seen it all I'm embarrassed for you as a person for your post sir

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They could build a stadium on the moon. That would even things out a little...
That's a little far fetched, but visiting teams should be allowed to incorporate oxygen tanks into their equipment.
Like the elderly do that have COPD.

John813

Reaction score
Around the league some teams have some home field advantage due to in part to where they are located.

Miami with the humidity early on in the season can gas opposing players who aren't used to 90+% humidity and 90+ degree weather.

However, it is what it is. We could of been at sea level and still got whooped.