How is it that the Coach pressers continue to be so unorganized?

_sturt_

Reaction score
I watch my baseball team's post-game pressers, and the PR guy is audibly calling on X, then Y, then Z, and there's no one talking over each other... and related, they've got the audio figured out so that the manager isn't asking every other reporter to repeat him/herself because s/he was breaking up.

You kidding me? That's a problem for the most valuable franchise in all of sports?!? A problem that continues, now, into the third week of the season?!? Dang. The Falcons special teams coach could do a better job, no?!?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I can't stand waiting on a live stream for Mike to talk. Sometimes it's 12-15 minutes of music before he waddles out there.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I watch my baseball team's post-game pressers, and the PR guy is audibly calling on X, then Y, then Z, and there's no one talking over each other... and related, they've got the audio figured out so that the manager isn't asking every other reporter to repeat him/herself because s/he was breaking up.

You kidding me? That's a problem for the most valuable franchise in all of sports?!? A problem that continues, now, into the third week of the season?!? Dang. The Falcons special teams coach could do a better job, no?!?

it’s easier not to actually have to say anything when there’s disfunctuon

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm just jaw-dropped that an operation that regards itself as being on the cutting edge of technology can't get their act together by now... regardless of whether there is or isn't anything worthy of hearing.

blueblood70

Reaction score

it is annoying the way they interrupt and cross talk..