How long before the Cowboys win a SB?

Verdict

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys will win a Super Bowl within the next three years and could be as soon at this year. In fact I'll be a bit surprised if they don't win one within 3 years and at least appear in the SB twice within the next five years.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yer'_2018 calendar is current!
If we Don't win it all this season,,,
It's possible ( if i dont kill him on sight)l'll prolly hitch a ride on that tramp ' Cleveland' steamer the PRC 'WALDO S. PUTTY' heading to that south China sea,,,of meaningless nothingdom,,,o_O

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If you can let me know when the Jones family will no longer own the team or when they will at least get rid of Garrett, I could then begin to formulate an answer to the question. With the current ownership and head coach in place, my answer is never. The current culture, schemes, and game management simply are not capable of producing a championship. I’m not even going to bother with the caveat that I hope I’m wrong because I know I’m not.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
If you can let me know when the Jones family will no longer own the team or when they will at least get rid of Garrett, I could then begin to formulate an answer to the question. With the current ownership and head coach in place, my answer is never. The current culture, schemes, and game management simply are not capable of producing a championship. I’m not even going to bother with the caveat that I hope I’m wrong because I know I’m not.
THIS

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've got a team that ought to be qualifying for the post season and hovering for the foreseeable future. From there, it's impossible to say who will get to and win a Championship. If we don't get there, or close, in the next 3 seasons, we'll be reloading again.

A lot depends on how well Dak plays from here on out.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys will win a Super Bowl within the next three years and could be as soon at this year. In fact I'll be a bit surprised if they don't win one within 3 years and at least appear in the SB twice within the next five years.

Thoon. werry wery thoon

tenor.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think you're wrong. We shall see.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I like the optimism, but the pattern we have right now is not good. We get a couple of fluke years here n there. Then fall to a flat line of 8-8 or 9-7 tidbits. I must say, it does look and feel we could do well again this year. But a super bowl still might not be on the horizon yet. We have Linehan and Marenelli coming back.. <<<<< that right there, shows more of the same to come.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
It depends a lot on Dak. If he’s probowl Dak, then we could get there reeeeeeeeeal soon.

If he’s toilet bowl Dak, then the search for franchise qb will continue.

FYI I’m hoping the first option to happen...I’m tired of waiting

Fontaine

Reaction score
I just wish Romo and to play in ‘16, I think we wouldn’t be having this conversation today. However, what’s done is done and I’m a big Dak supporter. That being said I think he’ll lead us to a championship sooner then later.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I just wish Romo and to play in ‘16, I think we wouldn’t be having this conversation today. However, what’s done is done and I’m a big Dak supporter. That being said I think he’ll lead us to a championship sooner then later.
I wish he would have thrown the ball away in preseason too. Sad he could only play 3 snaps with Zeke. He let the team down.