How long before the Cowboys win a SB?

Hadenough

Reaction score
I'm trying to be nice. :laugh:
hey, Dilfer and Rob Johnson won SBs because they had a great team around them. Our QB has more upside than they did...imo
:muttley:

But I know what you're saying. Just trying to see the bright side.

Put it this way, with the "supporting cast" we had from 2010-2013, we would get demolished right now. 4-12s, 5-11s type stuff.

But this team has one of the best olines we've had since the 90s, the best RB since the 90s, and maybe the best defense in 8-9 years. The overall roster is much improved and young...so room to grow.
That has to me mean something.
I’m just a little hard on young Dak! I hope he has great season though!

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
A picture with Garrett hoisting the Lombardi is something I can't begin to imagine......

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I believe that we go deep into the playoffs this year, but next year is our Super Bowl season. All this young talent will have one more year of experience + next year’s draft + all that money under the cap next year.

Really don’t get all the hate on here. This is a really good, young team that will be in the thick of it for a long time to come.

I hate to beat a dead horse but not with Garrett, IMO he's really that clueless. Good coaches know how to take away your best player, they understand the importance of getting better week to week and how to scheme for different teams. I wish my opinion of Garrett wasn't so bad but it is. He's just not an NFL head coach and if I were an owner I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.....

Verdict

Reaction score
I've been hearing the Cowboys are going to win one soon for too many years.

When you don't have a QB you aren't even close.

Whether we have the QB of the future is obviously critical. Dak could flame out. He could just as easily by QB of the year. I'm not sure anyone can predict which is closer to right.

I don't think Dak is nearly as bad as you make him out to be, but he did look pretty pedestrian at times last year in the second half of the year.

It's really all conjecture at this point, and you may turn out to be right about Dak. But if Dak sets the world on fire will you be able to give him credit for it? You obviously have an opinion of Dak like I had about Dez, before it was a mainstream thought process about Dez.

I would have really preferred to have been wrong about Dez for the benefit of the team. But with you, the Dak hate is strong. Feel the force, Luke.

Verdict

Reaction score
A picture with Garrett hoisting the Lombardi is something I can't begin to imagine......

If he was coaching another team, fans of this team wouldn't notice his warts the way we do, watching him every week. Other team's coaches (even the Hoodie) make piss poor decisions at times. It's really just all about perception.