How many Amazon orders in the past 6 months?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
So, I was wondering and chatting with some friends and we found this topic pretty interesting. How reliant are you on Amazon? I think I'm a pretty extreme user - I purchase all basic necessities, use Amazon Prime and Amazon Fresh for food, and largely order most of goods off of Amazon.

So the survey is - how many orders have you placed on Amazon over the past 6 months? I'm at 121 orders.

You can find how many orders you've placed here -> https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/ref=nav_nav_orders_first

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Holy gadzooks, Brian! 121!? You go!

Without looking, I’m at around ~20 orders in the last six months. Ranging from an 18oz coffepot replacement for my Cuisinart, to comforters for my son’s bed.

I have all of those services you posted, sans Fresh.

Is Amazon Fresh worth it? Why is it better than going to Ralph’s or Trader Joe’s, Brian?

cowboyec

Reaction score
I have a friend who has, conservatively, $20K in shoes (he’s a sneaker head) from eBay stored in his garage. That eBay bug is real, ey, EC?
yes it is.
between vintage Elvis items....and Cowboys stuff....its enuff to keep someone in the dog-house.

cowboyec

Reaction score
just this past week
2 Elvis posters from '79.
Elvis' 1970 L.A. concert,on CD...audience recording.
Elvis bronze wall plaque.
set of vintage Elvis tumblr's.
Cowboys poster from SB27.
Cowboys Jersey.

ebay bug is real...damn real.
and so is the dog-house.

famous last words..."I gotta GREAT deal".

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How’d you get the total? I found the sort, but I’m not counting them all...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Like ec, I use eBay more, but even that's probably only about 15 or 20 orders in the past year.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Holy gadzooks, Brian! 121!? You go!

Without looking, I’m at around ~20 orders in the last six months. Ranging from an 18oz coffepot replacement for my Cuisinart, to comforters for my son’s bed.

I have all of those services you posted, sans Fresh.

Is Amazon Fresh worth it? Why is it better than going to Ralph’s or Trader Joe’s, Brian?
I have recently moved to San Francisco - Fresh is much cheaper, and without a car, it is difficult to carry large items like water.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zero

About the only online spending I do these days is Google Play store or Netflix.

In the past I have ordered some guitars from Muscians Friend but that is about it.

The wife orders from some place that sends a bunch of worthless doo dads from China that is probably cheaper than it cost to mail them lol.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Zero

About the only online spending I do these days is Google Play store or Netflix.

In the past I have ordered some guitars from Muscians Friend but that is about it.

The wife orders from some place that sends a bunch of worthless doo dads from China that is probably cheaper than it cost to mail them lol.

I think that would be wish.com and you're exactly right! 'Hey, I got a great deal on a piece of junk!'. LOL

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, I was wondering and chatting with some friends and we found this topic pretty interesting. How reliant are you on Amazon? I think I'm a pretty extreme user - I purchase all basic necessities, use Amazon Prime and Amazon Fresh for food, and largely order most of goods off of Amazon.

So the survey is - how many orders have you placed on Amazon over the past 6 months? I'm at 121 orders.

You can find how many orders you've placed here -> https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/ref=nav_nav_orders_first
One order the last six months, 3 total. I prefer to support local businesses when I can.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
61, I don't do the Fresh but have been Prime since they first offered it for $69. I stopped buying CD's about 6 months ago or my total would have been around 100.

I believe Amazon has been successful in fooling me into believing they have the best prices just like Costco and Sam's did and I am an easy mark since I am more about convenience than cost because I am a lazy shopper.

However, I do like playing the "What's the Mailman Bringing" game. You start by either getting drunk or stoned before you get online to shop so when your package arrives you are surprised and it's like Christmas morning. 'Oh my, I didn't know I was getting anything today. I wonder what this could be?' Be sure and select a Gift Card and tell yourself how much you were thinking of yourself. I use "saw this and thought of you" a lot.

There are a few pitfalls inherent within the game and I am willing to part with a case Of Tampax, Extra Absorbent of course, really cheap. Still trying to reconstruct exactly what I was thinking that night and might like to get back there.

jsb357

Reaction score
after my credit card got hacked twice each exactly 21 days after an Amazon purchase I no longer use my account.