How many games do we have to wait til calling out the Dak haters?

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak's gonna be good this season. So, how many games does he have to play good in before we can legitimately give the Dakhaters flak?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dak's gonna be good this season. So, how many games does he have to play good in before we can legitimately give the Dakhaters flak?

For the Dakhaters, all of them, including an undefeated season with a 59-0 blowout of the Patriots in the Super Bowl...

jsb357

Reaction score
One way or another after this year we won't have to worry about Dak's job security anymore.

He'll either be gone or ROMO'd (paid good money to deliver statistics not championships).

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it is comments not directed any specific members, the answer is one or more games.

If it is call out posts or threads naming members, the answer is zero games.

Call out posts and threads are a huge no-no on CowboysZone.

GenoT

Reaction score
Don’t know, just expect every week to be a “real test”
Except that, after Dak beats each “real test” team, it will immediately be proclaimed that “they’re not really that good; NEXT week will be the REAL test.”*

Romo butt-hurt takes a LONG time to heal.

*See: 2016

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Games?!? You kidding me! 1st incomplete pass there will be the Dak haters saying "see I told you so."

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Ah yes, the 11 “real test” win streak

Good times.

Except that, after Dak beats each “real test” team, it will immediately be proclaimed that “they’re not really that good; NEXT week will be the REAL test.”*

Romo butt-hurt takes a LONG time to heal.

*See: 2016

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Call out the Dak haters right now. D4K will light it up this coming season. I don't need to wait and see before speaking up.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of anti-Dak crowd will never show him any love. It amazes me that a guy who has a 22-11 record as a starter and has had flashes of real brilliance coupled with his being only 24, has some “haters” saying he’s washed up. In my estimation, most of the Dak haters are still worshipping at the altar of Tony Romo. I respect Romo, but man his days are gone.

Xelda

Reaction score
I love my Tony Romo and I love my new QB, Dak. With all the damage Tony took, I see optimism with Dak's body. I know players are going to come at him, but he is better built to take it. I really hope he gets into a groove with our current receivers this year. ESPECIALLY on third and two when Linehan pulls Zeke off the field. Things that make you wanna cuss a blue streak.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater. I'm a fan that would like to see:

-Dak win regularly without Romo prepping him each week and on game day.
-Dak seriously focus on his footwork.

I also believe Dak:

-wouldn't throw a true 50/50 ball mainly for fear of being intercepted.
-has a bit more growing to do as a QB.

I expect to see a much improved Dak Prescott this year. He is the legit leader of this team now.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
I'm no Dak hater by any stretch of the imagination, but I am reserving judgement on him due to his better than average rookie season, and his self imploding sophomore season. I really have nothing to go by at this point to make a final determination.

I just have a feeling he isn't the guy to take this team to the next level.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Games matter but players are viewed by the entire season. I'm on Dak side just as I was Romo but no cares if you played the regular season great if you do not perform in post season. Dak like Romo will catch hell from some until or unless he helps this team to a championship.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Is Dak getting a new HC who knows how to develop and use the talent he has to their full potential?

No?

Then why would anyone think he's going to improve this season?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak may play very well but his potential will never be realized because he is handcuffed to a dysfunctional franchise famous for its mediocre coaching failing miserably in the playoffs

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Dakhater... Another BS label. I don't hate Dak and I want him to succeed but at the same time I saw flaws in his game that he will have to work extremely hard at to correct if it is even possible to correct. I definitely don't want the Cowboys to be forced to be searching for another QB. It's in all of our best interests as fans for him to do well. I am pulling for him to succeed but I'm also a realist.