how many games?

cowboys1

Reaction score
I know this has been beat down but want a prediction from you knowledgable fans.

What do think the commish does with pacman from the information we have and if he suspends him how many games?

Really worried if hes gone about our secondary for the rest of the year.

Tractor1

Reaction score
cowboys1;2324301 said:
I know this has been beat down but want a prediction from you knowledgable fans.

What do think the commish does with pacman from the information we have and if he suspends him how many games?

Really worried if hes gone about our secondary for the rest of the year.

I was under the impression zero tolerance was the stipulation. If the commissioner finds cause for action a lifetime ban should be expected.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Here's hoping this is his last game ever in a cowboys uniform.

I dont feel the dropoff in scandrick or jenkins would be that bad. Our secondary is poor with pacman and will be without him.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
theebs;2324338 said:

I dont feel the dropoff in scandrick or jenkins would be that bad. Our secondary is poor with pacman and will be without him.

i agree..i really want to see more of scandrick.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zero games.

It's my understanding that a police report wasn't even filed. If that is true, then this is nothing more than the media making a mountain out of a mole hill IMO.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2324338 said:

You really hate Pacman and TO....I would love to see a list of other cowboy players you have had so much dislike for throughout the years.....

zack

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2324596 said:
You really hate Pacman and TO....I would love to see a list of other cowboy players you have had so much dislike for throughout the years.....

Agree with zero. There isn't enough there to suspend him. I think this crap has been overblown.