How many roster spots are actually up for grabs?

cern

Reaction score
Quien sabe, kemo sabe? Should be a lot of competition this tc. Best man up. Good problem to have. I think some older fan favs will be on the chopping block.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I don't see Covington as a lock at all. Hill, Collins, Woods are certain. Add in Crawford and we've got 4 DTs. Will we go 5? I doubt it. We've got a lot of DEs we like. And I expect Gregory back.
Woods and Covington are your only 1T. Collins, Crawford, Hill are all 3T.

cern

Reaction score
Crawford and tavon Austin should read "a tale of two cities".

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Woods and Covington are your only 1T. Collins, Crawford, Hill are all 3T.

Collins played 1T for us, so he can back up Woods.

We only want a 1T for the base defense. One 50% DT position is 25% of our DT needs. Otherwise, we want 3T skills. One 1T, 3 3Ts covers our needs.

Altestic

Reaction score
I would add Anthony Brown as a lock. He is on a cheap contract. There is no reason to not keep him. He also will not be best out by any of the rookies. I am 98% certain on jourdan Lewis too.

Jeff Heath is also a 100% lock to make the team, barring injury of course. There is absolutely no chance he gets cut, whatsoever.

Nice topic and post btw.
Yeah even if another safety like Wilson steps up and becomes a stud starting SS, Heath is still guaranteed a spot because he's considered a special teams ace.

Altestic

Reaction score
I really would like Mike Jackson, Chris Westry and D Olumba to make the team so we can trade B Jones and A Brown and move Awuzie to slot