CZ POLL How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season? (week 3)

How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think they are a 500 team. The defense is going to have to be really special for them to get to double figures.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
While the turnaround from week 1 was genuinely impressive, there’s something very wrong with Cincinnati.

Should have voted 7-8 because of the defense, but I erred and went 5-6… with one of those being next week against NYG

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While the turnaround from week 1 was genuinely impressive, there’s something very wrong with Cincinnati.

Should have voted 7-8 because of the defense, but I went 5-6… with one of those being next week against NYG
Not their defense. They offensive line

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Should have voted 7-8 because of the defense, but I went 5-6… with one of those being next week against NYG
Yes. 1 out of 5 Oline guys returning is a big factor. Burrows' appendectomy didn't help.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yes. 1 out of 5 Oline guys returning is a big factor. Burrows' appendectomy didn't help.

Burrow himself has also looked off, and their D has lost to backup QBs in consecutive weeks. They were supposed to be the strength of the team; the pass rush isn’t getting home like it did in the playoffs

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burrow himself has also looked off, and their D has lost to backup QBs in consecutive weeks. They were supposed to be the strength of the team; the pass rush isn’t getting home like it did in the playoffs
They had opportunities for interceptions. Total team failure.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I was a 10-11 win guy before the season, and dont feel the need to change that at this point. The schedule really isn't looking overly difficult and the goal from the day the schedule came out was surviving these first two games, which they have done.

Unless you are buying into the Giants hype this team has very winnable games against the Giants (2x), Commanders (2x), Lions, Bears, Texans....and while i'm tempted to put the Colts & Jaguars in that category I'll take a wait and see approach. Those are 9 games I think the Cowboys will be favored in. If they can win even 7 of those you just need to find two wins against the Eagles (2x), Packers, Vikings, Titans, and Rams.

That should get you into the playoffs.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I was a 10-11 win guy before the season, and dont feel the need to change that at this point. The schedule really isn't looking overly difficult and the goal from the day the schedule came out was surviving these first two games, which they have done.

Unless you are buying into the Giants hype this team has very winnable games against the Giants (2x), Commanders (2x), Lions, Bears, Texans....and while i'm tempted to put the Colts & Jaguars in that category I'll take a wait and see approach. Those are 9 games I think the Cowboys will be favored in. If they can win even 7 of those you just need to find two wins against the Eagles (2x), Packers, Vikings, Titans, and Rams.

That should get you into the playoffs.

Same here. 10-11 wins.

I think we could lose to the Giants. I predicted them to be 2nd place behind the Cowboys in the NFCE, and we'll have to tie them before we surpass them.. But we really need to beat this team.

Great defenses make good quarterbacks look bad. That's what we did to the Bengals, and what the Bucs did to Dak.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same here. 10-11 wins.

I think we could lose to the Giants. I predicted them to be 2nd place behind the Cowboys in the NFCE, and we'll have to tie them before we surpass them.. But we really need to beat this team.

Great defenses make good quarterbacks look bad. That's what we did to the Bengals, and what the Bucs did to Dak.
The team needs the Giants win. And a good win, not a back door luck-out.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Man...I still can't commit to above 5-6 until I see what we do on the road. We beat the Giants? Then maybe it gets bumped to 7-9.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I'm still going for 9-8, wild card position, first round playoff exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.