How much do you want to bet: WR Round 1

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Take the best TE or WR available. Load up on talent, and then TUA 2020 if Dak flames out with weapons.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think we might draft two WRs this year but I am not certain if it will be in the first round. I can actually see us going TE in the first round if that guy is there.

I think we could sign somebody in FA because I don't see us being able to bring in a guy who impacts day one at WR. I think a Vet can do that for you, especially if we lose several WRs in FA, which it looks as if could happen. A Rookie doesn't really help there. We will end up with another season like this one. I think we draft some guys, we bring in a Vet and maybe next season, we go after a WR in round 1. I'm thinking Laviska Shenault Jr.!

LOL.......

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
I highly doubt that being we have already acquired some very young WR's. Besides, Dallas is going after a veteran here shortly before October 30th deadline. Amari Cooper sound good? Or how about Demaryius Thomas? Stay tuned Cowboys fans, it's about to get juicy in the WR dept.

Good call.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I highly doubt that being we have already acquired some very young WR's. Besides, Dallas is going after a veteran here shortly before October 30th deadline. Amari Cooper sound good? Or how about Demaryius Thomas? Stay tuned Cowboys fans, it's about to get juicy in the WR dept.
There ya go!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good call.
Thank you. I'm glad we went with Cooper being he's only 24yrs old and is a 2X Pro Bowler already. He was only drafted in 2015, that's a huge accomplishment thus far.

Thomas is too old at 30. Fitzgerald would of been a long shot for Dallas, which was good being he's 35. I'm glad they got rid of Butler to make room for Amari.

And what better time for a Bye. Gives Amari time to get acclimated. :thumbup: