How much is Dak worth?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My bad y'all I didn't mean to come into this thread with facts and stats......

EYVHujtWoAAjbo1

EYQOcPmWsAIpcUY

EYK2IBzXQAA69jK

EYGOQlkWAAUgV4q

Last edited:

FVSTONE

Reaction score
What does Dak think he's worth? Poster is holding a mike close to his mouth and says "About 5-6 million dollars less than what he's asking for". Poster looks around drops the mike and walks off the stage.

Qcard

Reaction score
Enjoy....or don't.....the rest I leave to you.

This is what dumb football fans think smart football analysis sounds like. He really sounds educated...

1. False context - CBA 2011 has nothing to with Dak's contract. We have CBA 2020 for next 11 years.
2. Dak has not asked for $35M. He's signed $31.4M
3. His doom cap myth is just another cheap owner and lazy GM trope
4. QBs are not judged on 3 games. Red herring
5. Garbage content at least on Dak

LocoBates

Reaction score
Here's another one who wants to pin all of the TEAM'S failures in a TEAM sport on Prescott. That logic got really really old a long time ago.
is that right? Okay... then I say:
$55 Million per Season, Guaranteed .... but since this is a TEAM sport, the $55 Million will have to be shared with the 53+2 from prac squad in the TEAM. because... hey! it is a TEAM sport and wins and loses are credited to all TEAM players ... right? Therefore after a quick math Dak's value is $1M per season... and I don't care if it is guaranteed or not. see? We've been overpaying him all this time.

Still want to pull the TEAM card now?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Troll this fact....since 2017 Dak is 6-17 against winning teams and has a ratio of 25 TD and 25 TD Int.
Against teams with +10 wins, Dak is 5-13.
Against teams with -9 losses, Dak is 35-11.
So you want to pay this QB who can only beat DOG teams a new mega-deal don't you Dak-Troll?
Now sit in your Troll world and ponder why he will NOT be getting a long term deal!!!
It’s a team game. And why don’t you include 2016. He helped win 13 games and could have won 14 but we played but fumble.. We can cherry pick all the stats we want. We as fans either like him or not.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Right now 31.5 mill on a franchise tag but team and Dak both want to longer deal than a franchise tag. If you get right down to it, none of these players are worth what they are paid, to play a game. Sports and entertainment is paid well beyond what they should be paid considering they produce nothing of substance. Not sure why the op feels the need to once again post a thread to slam Dak. Pretty sad that when I see his name on a thread I know right off the bat it is about Dak. Seems Dak has taken residence in Pappy head, free of charge.

starfan1

Reaction score
Guess the alcohol alone wasn't doing it.Got to throw in a bit of trolling lol.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right now 31.5 mill on a franchise tag but team and Dak both want to longer deal than a franchise tag. If you get right down to it, none of these players are worth what they are paid, to play a game. Sports and entertainment is paid well beyond what they should be paid considering they produce nothing of substance. Not sure why the op feels the need to once again post a thread to slam Dak. Pretty sad that when I see his name on a thread I know right off the bat it is about Dak. Seems Dak has taken residence in Pappy head, free of charge.

Having Dak take residence in my head costs no one. On the other hand, having him take residence under center costs everyone!
Munch on that 8-8 and not being able to beat teams with winning records and go watch some of Dak's videos against the Giants and Skins!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Having Dak take residence in my head costs no one. On the other hand, having him take residence under center costs everyone!
Munch on that 8-8 and not being able to beat teams with winning records and go watch some of Dak's videos against the Giants and Skins!

No it doesn't he has been in the league 4 years Cowboys have had 1 500 season, 3 seasons above 500 and have won East 2 of those season with double digit wins, including 13-3. While he does not get all the credit he clearly shares in it just as he shares in losses. I would not call him elite since in my view elite QB are rare and is viewed not in 1 or 2 seasons of play but in several years of elevated play. I do think in terms of his individual play he has continued to show improvement in his play going from the so called dink and dunk to one of the highest rated in down field passers. You don't have to like him that is your choice but he is and will be the Cowboys QB for a while. So get use to it or find someone you can back.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cam Newton only worth $7.5m. Dak is being over paid on the tag.

But you do know Cam is worth 7 million because he's in his 30's..he's been hurt for the past 2 years and he's coming off a season ending injury. You do know this though right?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
spot on 6:20 to the end its what we all saw..blame went to defense and coaches in MN but Dak had chance to win that game and his poor reads lost it..simlar in NE etc..eye test gets debated..my relaity
His poor reads in Minnesota? That Minnesota game was arguably his best game of the season especially when you factor in the defense he was facing. What poor reads are you talking about?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
According to a metric by Pro Football Focus, the Cowboys’ franchise QB ranked as the fifth-best passer against playoff teams in 2019, finishing with a cumulative grade of 77.4.

Only Houston’s Deshaun Watson (84.5), Seattle’s Russell Wilson (81.0), Tennessee’s Ryan Tannehill (80.8), and Kansas City’s Patrick Mahomes (79.6) graded out better than Prescott, who turned in a career season despite Dallas posting an 8-8, non-playoff record.

The Cowboys met six clubs that qualified for the postseason: the Eagles, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, Buffalo Bills, and Minnesota Vikings. They split with Philly but lost to each of the aforementioned foes, often in disappointing fashion.

But Prescott was particularly masterful, from a statistical standpoint, in many of these defeats. He threw for a whopping 463 yards and two touchdowns against the Packers, 355 yards and two TDs against the Bills, and 397 yards and three scores against the Vikings, registering a 101.4 QB rating in the latter contest.

In the interest of fairness, Prescott was far from perfect last year — the Eagles (Week 16), Saints, and Patriots all held him out of the end zone — and the losses ultimately fell at his feet as the team’s leader. Some condemnation is warranted. Some. (The defense was mostly subpar and the coaching unquestionably lacking.)

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/06/cowboys-dak-prescott-rushing-grade-pff-goal/?fbclid=IwAR3kG268_9NWSYOnJs9MeJyKS3EykGzIZtSIH5ikWrO11SEKN1USxhfHM8M