How much is Suh looking for?

Reaction score
Cole's salary is gone.
Cut Hurns (use 2nd or 3rd round pick for slot replacement)
Shaved Lee's contract.
Don't sign ET
If Suh's numbers come down, maybe we have a shot. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, LoL.

Qcard

Reaction score
Are we a good enough team to deal with his Valleys during the season..?? Because in the playoffs he's motivated

MaaS

Reaction score
No idea, but I don't want him. The guy looked flat out lazy during the regular season. Sure, he may turn it on again for a playoff run, but with our schedule, lazy isn't getting this team in the playoffs.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Suh is looking for around $15M. It was enough where the Rams chose signing Fowler over Suh even though Fowler has largely been an enigma.

I think Suh will end up getting around $10M from somebody, but he really hasn't looked the same ever since he took off a Lions uniform.

John813

Reaction score
I remember heading into 2015 watching the Dolphins expecting a dominate line.

Vernon-Mitchell/Phillips-Suh-Wake was their starting four.

Vernon and Suh didn't live up to the hype.

Turned out Suh was freelancing here and there and not following his gap assignments. He still would be a force here and there, but was signed to be a playmaker and not some guy who simply occupied two blockers.

Otherwords, I think he's sort of checked out and plays when he wants to.

Reaction score
I also like the idea of getting him away from the Rams. Can't have him next to Aaron Donald. Reminds me of when we stole Dion and Haley from our #1 enemy in the 90's.

Reaction score
I remember heading into 2015 watching the Dolphins expecting a dominate line.

Vernon-Mitchell/Phillips-Suh-Wake was their starting four.

Vernon and Suh didn't live up to the hype.

Turned out Suh was freelancing here and there and not following his gap assignments. He still would be a force here and there, but was signed to be a playmaker and not some guy who simply occupied two blockers.

Otherwords, I think he's sort of checked out and plays when he wants to.

That's true

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
He took a 1 tear deal with the Rams last year for 14M. Says he wants to sign another 1 year for a ream for around the same. 12.5M should get it done.