How much should Dak get paid now?

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
now that he’s become a proven QB and shown to be playoff tested it’s clear he’s not going anywhere. What’s the ballpark for his salary?

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Strange that a three-game win streak and the title of world champions takes a backseat to contract talks:facepalm:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
What is the infatuation with Dak's future salary? I don't get it.

The NFL salaries are market-driven. The Cowboys have enough money and are in good shape with the cap. Dak doesn't strike me as the type to threaten a holdout or will try to squeeze every dollar he can get. I have not seen anything from Dak other than being the consummate professional team player. Dak can make a ton of money from endorsements. I think Jerry will offer a very fair contract to Dak and Dak will accept it and give it his best.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Who cares about Dak....pay the REAL MVPs

1. Defense
2. Zeke
3. Richard

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry, set these guys up with some off-shore accounts and keep it on the hush hush. Keep the band together, Jerry.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Lets wait and see how the rest of these playoffs go, and all of next season. There is zero reason to rush a new deal.
If they don’t pay him now, and he wins a single more game. he will be paid 30 million by at least 5 other teams.

InTheZone

Reaction score
No more than 10% of the cap in any single season. I would get it done this year if they're so high on him and if he rejects then listen for trade offers before the draft.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Just dumb...don't you remember going 4-12 when that guy made of glass Romo went down? Dak's more important than people realize...just like Romo it'll only be after he's gone that people realize what kind of player he was.
I think you're undervaluing all the talent around the QB. I said before Dak did anything we are building a team to win regardless of whatever QB you plug in, especially if the passing game is mostly limited to check downs. Not saying Dak hasn't thrown down field, but we have short memories whenever a team exposes our offensive weaknesses.