How much would a Parsons trade fetch?

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Can we get a first round pick and a corner please? Since we have Lawrence and Gregory as our long term book ends... Parsons may be expendable now. How can we turn that 12th overall pick in 2021 into a Herschel Walker trade... sell high? Like we should have sold ultra high on Prescott after the 2016 season to get a king's ransom in that trade but that ship has long sailed.

Qcard

Reaction score
Carson Wentz and Andrew Lucks old jock strap

nathanlt

Reaction score
Trading Parsons would fetch a bad deal for us. What he does is unreal.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
You would trade parsons for a 1st and a corner?? I think not.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Should be defensive player of the year.

Only other guy would be Myles Garrett.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A conditional 6th rounder. Take it or leave it. Use that conditional 6th rounder to draft a developmental QB from Marshall. QB ends up not even making the practice squad. :cool: Just make me GM already

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Should be defensive player of the year.

Only other guy would be Myles Garrett.
Not if they don't make the playoffs. Browns are currently outside looking in. He has 14 sacks, but I don't care if he gets 40, he's not DPOY if the team misses the playoffs.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
NFL wants to give it to him or default it to Donald.

Im sorry.. I’ve watched a lot of Rams football. Donald doesn’t impact a game like Parsons.
Donald has had a pedestrian season. 6 sacks and the Rams defense has gone from elite to average in one season. He didn't get close to Rodgers last week. He isn't even in the running.

Only other name I could think of off the top of my head is T.J. Watt with 12.5 sacks, but like Garrett, if they don't make the playoffs they aren't in the running.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Donald has had a pedestrian season. 6 sacks and the Rams defense has gone from elite to average in one season. He didn't get close to Rodgers last week. He isn't even in the running.

Only other name I could think of off the top of my head is T.J. Watt with 12.5 sacks, but like Garrett, if they don't make the playoffs they aren't in the running.
Go play with yourself and stay away from here. You take this place down to a level it doesn’t need to be.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I could see Diggs getting it too.

Parsons, Garrett, Watt, Donald, and Diggs are the candidates imo.

bb721

Reaction score
Can we get a first round pick and a corner please? Since we have Lawrence and Gregory as our long term book ends... Parsons may be expendable now. How can we turn that 12th overall pick in 2021 into a Herschel Walker trade... sell high? Like we should have sold ultra high on Prescott after the 2016 season to get a king's ransom in that trade but that ship has long sailed.

I am VERY glad that you don’t work for the Cowboys…. :facepalm:

kskboys

Reaction score
Get help.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed, the regular season is well underway.

Offseason topics need to stay in the offseason...

kskboys

Reaction score
You would trade parsons for a 1st and a corner?? I think not.
The extreme overvaluing of the CB position continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBs are pretty much useless if you don't have upfront disruption and competent S's and a MLB who can direct the D.