How to watch all of cowboys 2020 or 2021 games?

Reaction score
Greetings,,,, so my elderly father has serious cognitive issues and despite my best efforts I can't get him to successfully navigate YouTube or any other streaming setup, he's also adamant about only watching recent games. Is there some service that I can access to pull 2019, 2020, 2021 games? Even if I have to set it up for him each time at least I'll have a full library to access.

Thx for your time~

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Greetings,,,, so my elderly father has serious cognitive issues and despite my best efforts I can't get him to successfully navigate YouTube or any other streaming setup, he's also adamant about only watching recent games. Is there some service that I can access to pull 2019, 2020, 2021 games? Even if I have to set it up for him each time at least I'll have a full library to access.

Thx for your time~
Don't know the answer,
But thanks for helping your dad out.
It's difficult to get older and less independent.
I am sure he appreciates your efforts.

Reaction score
Don't know the answer,
But thanks for helping your dad out.
It's difficult to get older and less independent.
I am sure he appreciates your efforts.

Thanks,,, it's the least I can do for him, he's always been a great Dad. I think I've got the most streamlined approach figured out using a Roku TV and its media player, I just need the content to add to a thumbdrive, not sure there's anything out there other than youtube which isn't bad, just incomplete and the quality varies.

thx again~

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm in the northeast and I get all but 2-3 games. This has been consistent since I can remember. As far back as the 80s. I can go to a bar or find a streaming site for the 2-3 games not aired by me.

I do remember in the early 90s I would have to go to a sports bar to watch Cowboys VS 49ers. Of course I did. All they had was Giants and Jets games. No way does any Cowboys fan miss Cowboys VS 49ers at that time.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Thanks,,, it's the least I can do for him, he's always been a great Dad. I think I've got the most streamlined approach figured out using a Roku TV and its media player, I just need the content to add to a thumbdrive, not sure there's anything out there other than youtube which isn't bad, just incomplete and the quality varies.

thx again~
No problem, I love seeing family take care of family.
One reason God gave us family's, to take of each other.