How/Where Can I Find Out Which Cowbys Games Are Televised For Washington DC?

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but every year I sit down and guess which games we will be able to watch at home and which ones we'll have to go watch somewhere, based on other local teams' schedules.

We live outside Washington DC - is there a site somewhere that can tell us which games will be televised for us?

Thanks in advance...

gambit187

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but every year I sit down and guess which games we will be able to watch at home and which ones we'll have to go watch somewhere, based on other local teams' schedules.

We live outside Washington DC - is there a site somewhere that can tell us which games will be televised for us?

Thanks in advance...
I live in Waldorf, MD. I usually catch most games on Reddit Its only about a 3 second delay. Hit me up when the season starts if you need more help or info.

aikemirv

Reaction score

Thanks in advance...

I think it is pretty simple in Virginia and I could get it right most of the time. It is probably a little tougher in DC with Baltimore, Philly and NY being so close. But in Central Virginia, if the skins are not on, Dallas will be 90% of the time. The other 10% they are playing a nobody and a better matchup is on.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Their stadium looks like a ghost town.....they would have to let Cowboys fans buy up more than usual tickets......after the half dozen Skins fans buy theirs.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I'm in DC and usually 12-13 games are available on TV.

Looking at this year's schedule and times, the Detroit and Miami games are two games that likely won't be shown in DC.

links18

Reaction score
You wont know for sure until the Wednesday before, unless it is a nationally televised game. You have a better chance of getting 4 PM games than 1PM games, although that all depends on league rules regarding home games for in market teams and any secondary market rules. If you put up a giant antenna and somehow can pull in Richmond, Va signals, your chances of getting Dallas games have seemed to increase, in past years.

Sammy

Reaction score
I live in Waldorf, MD. I usually catch most games on Reddit Its only about a 3 second delay. Hit me up when the season starts if you need more help or info.

I'll need your advice too. When the Cowboys game is on FOX at the same time slot as the stupid Seahawks, the local station picks up the stupid Seahawks. Missed several Cowboys games last season due to that.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Their stadium looks like a ghost town.....they would have to let Cowboys fans buy up more than usual tickets......after the half dozen Skins fans buy theirs.

I think I am going to try to get my hands on some Jets tickets this year - they may be the easiest to come by!

aikemirv

Reaction score
I'll need your advice too. When the Cowboys game is on FOX at the same time slot as the stupid Seahawks, the local station picks up the stupid Seahawks. Missed several Cowboys games last season due to that.
The streaming links worked well for me last year and I use my phone as a hotspot!

JohnBoy

Reaction score
I'm in DC and usually 12-13 games are available on TV.

Looking at this year's schedule and times, the Detroit and Miami games are two games that likely won't be shown in DC.

That's exactly what I came up with. We are very near DC - just north of Dulles airport.

JayFord

Reaction score

Commanders tickets and parking is expensive me and my friend went to a cowboys Commanders game and it was $471 total for both of us and we sat nosebleed

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thanks in advance...
Move to Texas and don't worry about it. Salud!!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Thanks in advance...
DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket. Or live stream and don't worry about it