How worried would you be to face a Jason Garrett led team?

johneric8

Reaction score
We all heard it here that Jerry proclaimed that teams will be in line for Garrett's services, so considering that Garrett will be the head coach of a NFL team in the next year or two how do you feel about facing a Garrett lead team?

Are you concerned that Garrett might actually be able to do something if he gets to call the shots, or are you like me and have pity for any team that gets suckered in by his manipulative rah rah coach speak?

I know most of us laugh that he was hired in the first place, but is there anyone that feels he could be a super bowl caliber coach? It's fun to talk about now because we've finally moved on and we can quit worrying about Jerry bringing him back.

Rajveer

Reaction score
We all heard it here that Jerry proclaimed that teams will be in line for Garrett's services, so considering that Garrett will be the head coach of a NFL team in the next year or two how do you feel about facing a Garrett lead team?

Are you concerned that Garrett might actually be able to do something if he gets to call the shots, or are you like me and have pity for any team that gets suckered in by his manipulative rah rah coach speak?

I know most of us laugh that he was hired in the first place, but is there anyone that feels he could be a super bowl caliber coach? It's fun to talk about now because we've finally moved on and we can quit worrying about Jerry bringing him back.
I would consider it a bye week. :muttley:

blueblood70

Reaction score

in the nfceast I mean he owned the east , so maybe as a NYG coach he has a 2nd year QB with an improved line and Barkley plus a high draft pick to add somehweee..

so he can hire Linehan lean on Barkley and bring along Danny dimes like Dak.

worry no but I would not underestimate them..

johneric8

Reaction score
The reason I posted this is because I'm honestly wondering if anyone feels like he has it in him to do something somewhere else.. I mean, Jerry told us how well he is respected right? Not that I believe Jerry, but stranger things have happened in this league. My opinion on Jason putting it bluntly is that he is 100% a manipulative con man whom like a chameleon can change to whatever figure he needs to be to gain an intellectual advantage. I honestly believe that is most cases he wins these battles because that is his talent.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Not worried at all. I don't see him coaching this coming year, most likely never coaches in the NFL again. He needs to find some mid level college job and call it good.