How would you celebrate if garrett is fired?

mrmojo

Reaction score
I'd go on a bender for a week...no one would have to pay for their drinks...

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Depends, who's the interim?

If you mean at season's end, I'd be excited that we would be bringing in a big-name, innovative coach. Someone capable of both creative play calling and game management, as well as enough clout to keep Jerry out of his business.

Then, once we hire John Fox, I'd go back to being depressed.

Big_D

Reaction score
A few shots .. then I’m going streaking!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wait and see who Jerry picks to replace him, then decide if it'll actually make any difference.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I might shed a few tears of happiness. I mean...it would be the end of an era that robbed us of at least one ring. At least.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Nothing. Wouldn't be a feeling I'd need to celebrate, it would just be a feeling of relief.

Besides, most of us celebrated getting rid of Phillips, and we got Garrett, resulting in a few good years but no rings, so getting rid of Garrett wouldn't mean much as we don't know what we'd get to replace him....

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Honestly, I doubt I would celebrate. I don't hate Garrett and I still remember a time when he was a player for us. Garrett has always been a Cowboy and I personally would take no pleasure in celebrating his failure. I don't dispute that he needs to be replaced should he fail this year and 10 years is 5 years too long IMO but I would not celebrate that.

He's still a Cowboy in my eyes.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I'd clap it up. Go out and eat a nice dinner with the family to celebrate. Also, JG doesn't have to lose his job completely. He can become a athletic trainer for the team! A win win for everyone :grin:.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Honestly, I doubt I would celebrate. I don't hate Garrett and I still remember a time when he was a player for us. Garrett has always been a Cowboy and I personally would take no pleasure in celebrating his failure. I don't dispute that he needs to be replaced should he fail this year and 10 years is 5 years too long IMO but I would not celebrate that.

He's still a Cowboy in my eyes.
How many want him gone? What if someone wanted you gone from your job all you Garrett haters? You would not like it very much if you had been a loyal employee and a hard worker. Just sayin.

ABQ, stop being so nice. Compassion is not allowed. ;)